[18+]

MATURE CONTENT!

It has been three hours since you cried, your eyes were puffy you were afraid to go back in the estate with this face, Surely at this late night there won't be any guest in the estate now right? You didn't want to meet anyone, not even him. You just want to rest, Your day started great and became downhill so suddenly made you feel glum.

You decided to go back, It was late after all. “Thank you.” You touched the statue as you head off quietly, Kamisato Estate wasn't far from Chinju Forest. You can't help but think about what had happened earlier no matter what you do to forget it you are just reminded of it more, It was breaking your heart.

You went inside the estate without being seen or as you thought and the lights were all off, some were left open making some rays seep through the windows creating a dim atmosphere inside the household. Your soft lips pursed into a thin line as the events replayed inside your head once more making you tear up but you held it in. You made your way back to your room with silent steps hoping to not waking anyone up, you opened the door and went inside your room. It was dead silent, almost as if the atmosphere paired up with your mood, glum.

You stepped inside the room and a deep sigh emitted your lips, you rubbed your puffed eyes and is about to sit down when a soft clear of throat caught your attention, someone's inside your room.

"Where were you?" You immediately recognized that voice, Ayato. You did not want to face him, you were still hurting from what you witnessed, so you stayed shut— not answering his question. Ayato's expression softened and approached you, standing just few steps away.

"You misunderstood—"

"No. I saw it very clearly." You cut him off, voice dripping with bitterness.

Ayato did not emit another word for about few minutes, knowing that you would not budge easily even if he explained it detail by detail. Truly, you did misunderstood him and Yume did not do anything explicit.

The silence soon broke as you turned your heel to have your back facing at the man. You did not say another word as well but prepared your bed, you are definitely tired from all the crying already had realized your genuine feelings for him but it has it's own toll.

"Just, get out. I do not wish to talk, It's late now, My Lord." You stated plainly but Ayato was taken back by the title you had called him, But not until he'd recieve a not-so-cold-response from his fiance. Raising his head up to stare at the back of your head, Ayato closed the gap in between them by standing right directly behind you and inhaled your scent.

The smell of soft leaves and fresh waterfalls lingered with you, a soft smile curved on his lips.

"I would not want to break your heart nor will I cheat on you." He whispered softly against your ear, it sent you chills and goosebumps.

You bit your lower lip. His soft voice and tender words, it's making your knees feel like jelly and is urging to sit down, lay down even. But as stubborn as you are, You shrugged off his words and removed your blazer, making yourself busy just not to look at Ayato in the dim room and probably solve the matter out, no way will you let it slide easily.

"Stop." You said in a stern voice resonated with anger this time and Ayato should take this cue and leave you alone, yet no. "I am just trying to explain." He responded with that usual soft-spoken voice of his, making sure you're not going to raise your temper.

"I do not want to hear it, Ayato."

Silence.

"Look—"