"Well, Minjun let's sit together!" Y/N dragged the boy with her to make him sit with her whereas Sera sat next to Niki.

"I was betrayed! As soon as she met him, she forgot about me!" Sera discussed her tragedy with Niki, who was laughing at her pity party.

"I will tell you something! But first! You need to promise me that you will keep it a secret." Niki said, as he took out his books from his backpack.

"Okay! I promise!" Sera agreed with his offer.

"Now spill the tea~" Sera tapped her pen on the table in anticipation.

"Y/N is a chameleon who keeps on changing herself, just like now- hahaha" Niki laughed again on the fact that Y/N dumped her for a guy she just met whereas Sera was fuming in anger.

"I am so done! Hey, Y/N come and sit with your brother! I can't stand him for even a second!" Sera ranted on.

"Well, just bear with him, poor Sera, I pity you, but you see... Me and Minjun are having an important conversation over here." Y/N played along with Niki, and got back to her discussion.

"You two really are siblings by heart—oh, I mean you both are totally blunt and heartless, a combo package delivered from hell" Sera stomped her foot in frustration and returned back to her seat.

Niki was about to start teasing Sera again, but Jungwon gestured to him not to do so, and eventually, he obeyed him.

After the school hours...

"Oppa, I am going out with Sera." Y/N told Heeseung, whom she saw in the parking lot, and left with the aforementioned girl, completely ignoring her brother's concerns about where she was going, when she would return, and so on.

"PARK Y/N, DON'T YOU DARE CRY AND COME TO US IF YOU FACE ANY TROUBLES! I AM WARNING YOU ALREADY!" Heeseung yelled in her direction. He was at the brink of his patience. He never wants to hurt her sister physically, but her arrogant and defiant attitude, despite the situation, he isn't sure if he would be able to tolerate her actions further.

"I don't give a fvck. Go to hell with your damn rules." Y/N murmured and headed out of the school with Yera.

Both the girls crossed the bustling streets while chatting about random things, their food preferences, and the games they played.

It was a beautiful bright day. The gentle air shook the trees, creating perfect harmony. The clouds in the clear blue sky made them feel euphoric and raised their spirits, making them forget about their grueling school day.

Everything was going perfect...

Or does it just seem to be till now?

To Be Continued...

So the chapter forty-four is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please do vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻