It's been 1 hour now and I'm pretty pround of my drawing. It was a cute rabbit sleeping

 It was a cute rabbit sleeping

It was now 5.00am, I  figured that everyone was now awake. I made my way downstairs in the kitchen and to my suprise there was only Armani, Alexander, Lorenzo and Romeo.

Armani was reading the newspaper, Alexander was doing something on his computer, Lorenzo was making breakfast and Romeo was playing on his phone.

They all hear me enter the kitchen and their heads snapped to me. They turned their heads so fast that I was scared it was gonna crack or something.

"Well morning bambina (baby) what are you doing up so early in the morning" Lorenzo said. I didn't have my notebook with me so I didn't know how to tell them. I think that Alexander understand that I was looking for something to write on and he gestured for me to come toward him.

I shyly made my way toward him and he turns his laptop to me. I looked at him curiously and he said "write what you need to say on this" I nodded and write 'i usually waked up at this time'. They nodded in understanding.

"Well I guess we have another morning person in this family" Dad said. Yes I decided that i would call him that but I don't know if he'll like it so when I write on my notebook I'm just gonna say Armani.

I sit down next to Romeo who waved at me. I waved back and smiled a little bit, he smiled back but wider. Lorenzo came and places a plate in front of me.

"Eat, before your other brothers come and eat it all without you" Lorenzo said while smilling. I nodded and begin to eat.

After 45 minutes I was done with eating and during those 45 minutes the others woke up too and ate

"So catanya ready to go shopping " Asked Ares, i nodded. "Then let's go" Said Matteo. We all stand up except for Armani and Alexander. I looked at them and then Dad said "sorry Hun, but we have a little meeting to attend". I nodded sadly cause they wouldn't be able to come.

We left to go to the garage and it was soooooo big. There was a lot of cars. Like who even has that much car and of course before leaving I made sure I had my notebook with me.