As I Lay Dying

Elijah was leaning up against a tree waiting for his brother to wake up, while Theta had her back to Klaus for obvious reasons. Once Klaus began to stir, Elijah threw his brother an extra pair of clothes. "You've been busy." He said.

"That was amazing." Klaus put on his shirt. "How long has it been?"

"Roughly, two days." Theta told him. "You remained a wolf after the full moon." She turned around at the sound of her uncle buckling his belt.

He smiled at that. "I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill."

Elijah rolled his eyes. "Yes, We've been cleaning up your little mess along the way."

"Just like old times, brother." The Original Hybrid walked up to the two.

"Uncle, you had your fun." The angle hybrid took a step closer. "Please just give us what we want."

"That's right. Now, what was it again?" Klaus pretended to think about it. "Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family." 

"You gave us your word, Niklaus." Elijah pointed out.

His playful mood vanished. "What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me."

"I could have. But I didn't." The original vampire handed him his jacket. 

"And now no one can, not even you." Klaus pointed out.

Theta looked him dead in the eye. "I can."

"Yes, but you won't." Niklaus looked down at her. "We all know how important family is to you." Theta bit her lip and turned away from his eyes. Klaus' mouth pulled into a smug smile as he turned back to his brother. "Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven."

"Where are they?" Elijah's patience was wearing thin.

Klaus patted him on the shoulder. "You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough."

—-------

The Mikaelson trio walked into Alaric's apartment just in time to see Katherine holding Stefan by the throat. "Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit."

Stefan tried to make eye contact with Theta, but she refused to meet his eye. So he then looked at Klaus.

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus pretended to not notice the eye movement.

Katherine dropped Stefan as he spoke. "I need your help... For my brother."

"Well, whatever it is, he's gonna have to wait a tick." Klaus told him. "You see, I have an obligation to my brother and niece that requires my immediate attention."

Elijah cuts into the conversation. "You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite us with ours."

"And so I shall." Klaus says, then proceeds to shove the dagger into his brother's heart and watches him fall to the ground.

"Papa!" Theta cried out, not expecting the betrayal. She rushed to her father to pull out the dagger, but her vision went black. Theta Mikaelson fell to the ground with her neck bent at an odd angle with her uncle standing over her with a slight sense of remorse.

—-------

"You want me to leave?" 

Those words were the first thing that Theta heard when she started coming back to her senses. Groaning, she could just make out Stefan being upset and her back stabbing uncle was quite pleased with himself.