11

"Ohhhhh Gakushū-kun! Karma-kun!" Valentine, voice coated in false pleasantness. He smirked at the camera "I know I said you had an hour buuuuut~"

He yanked the barely conscious boy by the hair so he'd be facing the camera, Youta was too tired to force his eyes open. But Valentine pried them open using his fingers

Ignoring the cursing and rage filled sputtering coming from the screen, Valentine tilts the camera so it focuses more on the child still groaning in pain and only barely awake.

Karma and Gakushū's murderous gaze turned tender as try focused their attention on their son, all the anger that once clouded their eyes brushed aside for now

"Wanna tell daddies what ya did little Youta-chan?" Valentine cooed.

The man hits Youta's stomach with his foot, watching with an unholy smile as he coughs. "Okay fine then! Guess I'll do the honors" he sighed in mock disappointment.

He then recounts how Youta, using a mere lego piece, picked the lock on the chains on his ankles and tried to escape, making exaggerated movements as he did so.

Youta feels happiness when his fathers' cold gaze moves to the lunatic's form. He keeps reminding himself to just be more patient and wait because soon Valentine will receive the karma he deserves.

Then, forcing his eyes to open wider, what else he sees makes his heart soar.

His dads has a look of careful concentration on their faces, only few would be able to spot.

Karma's eyes are flickering from side to side and Gakushū's brows are slightly furrowed, as though they were reading something with extra caution.

Finally with a finale stomp of his boot Valentine ends his tale

He dropped Youta who hit the ground with a thud, wincing as his broken legs shot up with pain again

The man held out his arms and had his head tilted high, expecting an applause

He huffed when he heard no applause, and shrugged, giving Youta one last stomp on his hand

His papa stopped his planning for a second to look over at him in concern

There were shuffling in the background, followed by vaguely familiar voices. Youta was too tired to figure out who's it belonged to.

Youta just keeps his mouth shut, knowing they have a plan of some sort for him

"So what do you think? Are you proud of your devilish son for almost killing me and ridding me of an eye?" Valentine demanded.

"Honestly, I have never been prouder of him in his whole life" Karma says coolly. "Youta...you did good sweetheart"

"He threw a knife at my eye and you're praising him?! What is wrong with you?!" Valentine yelled, disbelief in his voice. "Bunch of maniacs!"

Feeling his insides warm, Youta knew his daddy meant much more than what he was letting on.

"This coming from you?" Gakushū scoffed.

Growling in frustration, Valentine paces around.

"So now that we got that out of the way, about the money-"

But his parents cut him off, frustrating Valentine further. "Let me tell you something mother fucker"

Youta's eyes widened. His papa cursed so venomously it sent a shiver down his spine, his papa was finally pushed to the brink...

And this stupid man with him was about to receive the other end of the knife

Tone like fire and eyes burning with such blood lust it seeped through the screen and was infecting the room. Strangely, Valentine found himself coughing...

"You"

Soon his aunt Nanami came into view. Her eyes covered by her bangs

"You have better be ready to die a slow and fucking painful death when we get out hands on you!" Nanami warns.

"When we get to this fucking warehouse we will rip you apart piece by piece" Karma swore

"And then we will cut up the pieces, pour gasoline all over it" Gakushū added

"And then reduce it to nothing but ashes! You fucking piece of shit sorry excuse for a human being!" Natsuki finished painting the gorey image and raised her middle finger at him.

Youta just sat there, digesting what he heard. Then, he giggled coldly, causing the hairs on the back of Valentine's neck to rise

"But h-how did--how the fuck--I mean-" Valentine sputtered, he stopped pacing in the middle of the room.

Youta can see the his parents' smirk was in triumph and fury. He cries in relief and anticipation

"My father has been tracking the phone since you called me, anata wa orokana kirainahito, why the hell did you think I even answered your damned call in the first place?" Gakushū revealed smugly

Valentine gulped in fear

"Now prepare to be sent to hell you disgusting pig"