8

Valentine shuts off the camera with a 'click' and then heads back to the table.

Youta watches him with his eyes squinted in pain, he flinched when Valentine sets his scalpel on the table, the metal ringing. He hated the sounds that damned scalpel makes.

Drawing in a quivering breath he grits his teeth against the burn as he brought his legs back up against his chest. Trying his best to make his movements as small as he can so as to not attract the attention of the lunatic in the room with him.

But the man paid him no mind, humming a tune under his breath

As if he wasn't torturing a twelve year old boy seconds ago.

Then, he spun around, his cold eyes making Youta freeze in place. The boy lowered his head in submission, hugging his knees.

He heard the man's footsteps echo around the damp cell as he steps closer, his shoes tapping against the dirty floor.

His breathe is a ghost against Youta's ear as he leans down, his oily hair crying into the battered boy's face, filling his nose with his stench. He fought not to gag.

He flinches when the man started touching his arm, trailing his fingers up and down.

"You are doing so well Youta" the man said, using his other hand to cup Youta's swollen cheek. His fingers dug into bruised flesh

"Such a good boy"

Youta wanted to bite Valentine's face so hard he'd rip off the flesh.

His eyes drifted to the weapons on the table, to the man's crazy smile of pleasure.

The blood dripping from Youta's head and his side splats softly on the ground. Both of them follow the movement with variating expressions passing over them. 

Then, to his horror, the man brought his tongue out and started licking Youta's wound. Starting from his cheek, up to his head. "Get the fuck off me!" He screamed, punching the mans stomach hard enough to throw him off.

The man landed on his butt, looking surprised.

Every hair on Youta's skin stood on end. He felt so disgusted and afraid and he just wanted out of that place.

To his immense disgust Valentine blushed like a child getting caught doing something they weren't supposed to.

And then the psycho started laughing

He laughed, and laughed and laughed and laughed

Youta was visibly shaking

And then, the man's eyes hardened once more. He stood up, and glared down at Youta, who glared back at him, even though he was scared shitless inside.

"Just like your parents Youta, just like your parents"

The man heads to the door, but then stalls once he gets to the doorway. His large hands unlocking the steel frame with quick, jerky movements. But once he has the metal door swinging open does he turn around

"One hour brat" he said, holding up one finger. "One more hour and then I'll be back to play with you again, and maybe...maybe even send your precious daddies a certain video of us" he cackles. "Might even convince him to give me a little more cash"

And then he left, slamming the door shut loudly.

Narrowing his eyes in hatred, Youta growls out "Fuck-"

And then he screams

"--ing DIE YOU SICK BASTARD!"

Blinking his yellow and violet eyes rapidly, he begins to feel a mix of dread and longing. His parents are probably freaking out right now. The boy tries in vain to relax his body, his mind in turmoil and thoughts swirling as he unwillingly begins to think about the mental agony he's putting his parents through

Not to mention the insane amount of money the lunatic wants.

Though no matter how guilty he feels he cannot stop the feeling of relief washing over him because his dads know he's missing now. That he was taken and will find him now

Still he cannot just sit idly by and wait for help to arrive. He wants to be in his dads embrace as soon as possible.

Groaning, Youta shifts on the hard floor, almost missing the hard object that suddenly pokes his thigh as he got absorbed in his depressing thoughts.

Reaching in the pocket of his jeans he felt his hope soar high as he came in contact with a hard, rectangular object. The bumps marked the plastic getting caught in the fabric of his pants as he pulls it out.

Holding the small plastic object in triumph, he studies the small object in his hand

It was a lego piece

The gears in Youta's brain clicked