6

Gakushū knows that the video wasn't happening in real time and was only a recording.

However he can't help the instinctual feeling of fury and fear at the sight of his chained up son.

Gakushū's grip on his phone tightened. "This isn't happening" he whispered, pacing the teacher's lounge in panic. "This can't be happening!"

But it was happening. It is happening

When Youta's beautiful mixed colored eyes looked at the screen, Gakushū wished nothing more than to be able to wipe away those tears and reassure his baby.

Gakushū's anger spiked when a huge chest of a man blocked his view of his son. The man backed away a bit, revealing a vaguely familiar face. He looked filthy, and his hair was matted. As if he hadn't showered in weeks.

He almost smashed his phone at the sight of the disgusting man.

He nearly screamed in rage when the man knelt down and began caressing his son's neck and then lowered his hand to Youta's shoulder. It was a brief but disgusting and uncomfortable show of intimacy, and Gakushū wanted to do nothing more than to break those filthy hands that dared touch his son.

"Ahh...the Asanos...or is it the Akabanes? You really shoulda split the names instead of sharing it. Now I'm confused wat to call you" the man gave a dry laugh. "Asano Akabane seems a bit of a mouthful" he touched Youta's lips, causing Gakushū to growl

He smiled with pride when Youta tried to bite the man's hand.

"If you don't remember me..I'm Dr. Valentine, you know, the guy who was paid to cut your red haired husband's stomach open that one time"

Memories  came flying back when he heard the name Dr. Valentine. And he felt rage like never before. He was angry before....but now it was different. Now there was certainly going to be blood spilled

"That psychopath has been out and about walking freely down the streets the whole entire time?!" He couldn't help but blame the italian police for their negligence. If it weren't for their slow procedure this maniac would have been behind bars!

But he couldn't think of that right now, he needed to focus on what the bastard wanted with them and map out a plan to rescue their Youta.

Meanwhile, with Karma

The redhead listens to the man's half crazy, half angry voice. He was shaking with trauma at the sight of the man and memories from years ago came flooding back.

Getting cut up, almost having his stomach slit open, the shiny scalpel, getting trapped in a giant freezer for hours.....

But this was replaced by fury when he heard his son's grunts through the speakers. And he almost threw a vase at the screen when the psycho started caressing his son's shoulder

"I am very relieved that this little movie I am making you got through, although" he grins, showing rotting teeth. "This isn't age appropriate for youngsters"

Valentine grabbed Youta by the hair, yanking his head up like he's done this a thousand times

"Youta!" Screams Karma, scared and angry. He wanted to cut Valentine's filthy hands with hedge clippers

Youta reached up in an attempt to pull Valentine's hands off his head. His eyes were wide and shifted to the camera, locking with his parents' eyes

___________________

Gakushū nearly dropped his phone, feeling pain come from his heart. This was so unbearable

The pained look that flashes across Youta's face nearly brought him to tears

____________________

"Listen up and listen good" Valentine demanded. "I'm in desperate need of money, and it seems to me like you two have way more than you deserve...so"

The men both already know what he was getting at.

"I propose a trade. Fifty billion yen in exchange for your brat"

(Author: about 383,532,640.00 United States Dollars)

Youta made a noise, causing Valentine to snap his head back and slam the back of Youta's head against the wall. Youta screamed, but he was quick to shut himself up and bite his lower lip, preventing himself from making any further noise

He closed his eyes and looked away from the camera in shame

"No, no sweetheart don't be ashamed, don't be sad Youta,because we're coming to get you sweetheart, just hold on a little longer!" The parents pleaded in their heads.

"As you can see, I've trained the brat quite well" Valentine smirked at them.

He held Youta by the chin and forced him to look at the camera again. Even forcing his eyes open by prying his lids apart with his fingers

"Say hi Youta, say hi to your daddies, and tell them how much you miss them, tell them how much you need them to save you"