1

When Youta woke up, he was lying on the cold tiled floor. His head throbbed from being hit with a hard object, and when he sat up, he felt something cold  around his ankle.

Looking down, his eyes widened in shock at the sight of a chain around his ankle. "Where the hell..." He muttered, feeling dread creep in but he forced himself to ignore it and instead look around his surroundings in case it would give him an indication of where the hell was he

He was in a large, circular room, with only one window. The window was high up, he doubted he would be able to reach it if he jumped.

He looks up at the ceiling, and a slightly swinging light comes into view. The yellow bulb kept flickering, he was worried that any second the light would give out and he would be plunged into darkness.

There was water everywhere, dripping from the tall ceiling, puddles lining the dirty floor and flowing towards the far wall on a slight angle.

A wooden table sits against the wall, the top of it too tall for the twelve year old to see what was lying on top it.

Youta stood up, and started walking around the room.

Or at least tried to, the chains around his ankles only allowed him to walk three feet forward before he was automatically yanked backwards.

He clenched his fists in desperation.

He remembers leaving foe school that morning. He threw his backpack over his shoulder and hugged his fathers good bye, allowing his red haired dad to pepper his face with kisses before telling him to come home early to prepare for the party they would be hosting. His papa meanwhile called out a hasty "Love you!" as Youta made a mad dash out the gate

His response to Gakushū was lost in the wind.

Youta frowned as he forced himself to remember what happened next.

He was walking down an alley because it was a shortcut to school, his headsets plugged in his ears, and then suddenly he felt sharp pain on his head before the world went black.

The last thing he thought of before he fades out of consciousness was that his dads were only a few blocks away and they had no idea what happened.

Youta blinked back the tears that gathered in the corners of his eyes, he wished he was in the arms of his daddy and papa. He wanted to bask in the comforting scent of the two people who treated him like a treasure.

Pulling himself together, the boy dug his hands in his pockets, searching for something, anything, that could help him in his situation.

His phone was gone, most likely was taken away by his captor

"Come on Youta, come on" he whispered to himself as he searched his jacket and pant pockets.

Frustration was eating him alive.

"I want my dads"

Suddenly, he froze when he heard the sound of the metal door being unlocked. It slowly opens, revealing a man with dirty unkept black hair, tattered clothes, and wide eyes that held a permanently surprised expression.

Youta pressed his back against the wall and hugged himself.

"Finally!" The man cheers approaching him. "You, brat, are finally awake!"