College Trip 😄

Start from the beginning

Daksh : par alag kyu? I mean sab ja he rahe hai bus mein right?

He asked frowning from the other side of the screen.. Mihir facepalmed hearing him.

Mihir: so dumb of you Daksh... I wonder tu mera bestfriend bana kaise?

He asked while Daksh rolled his eyes..

Mihir:: teri toh life set hai.. girlfriend.. ghar and after college family business.. but apne bhai ki bhi soch le yaar.. I mean mujhe v toh girlfriend ki vacancy fill karni hai...

Daksh: what are you talking about yaar? Tu toh Shravani se pyar karta hai..

Mihir: han toh usi ko toh girlfriend banana hai ..

Daksh: bhai tujhe pata hai na tu aag se khel raha hai?

Mihir: han I know.. Shravani ko mamana asaan nahi hoga but you see the change? Pehle jo Shravani mujhse dhang se baat tak nahi karti thi ajj woh Shravani lagbhag meri dost hai..

Daksh: hmm... That's really surprising though.. but hum alag se car me kyu ja rahe hai ?

Mihir: this trip is going to be a part of making her mine Daksh.. is trip me hum yaha se dur parhai and all other tension se dur.. enjoy karne ja rahe hai.. and alag jayenge taki hum apna enjoy kar sake.. is 1 week me hum ek dusre ke aur jyada kareeb ayengey... Maine sab soch rakha hai.. apne pyaar ko toh main paake rahunga..

He said determined making him smile..

Daksh: I wish woh bohot jald ho mere bhai..

He smiled genuinely.. Mihir thought about the upcoming days and smiled to himself...

The next day went in discussing about all the plans for the trip and the preparations. When Mihir and Daksh informed about them travelling separately Shravani was surprised but she did liked the idea hence she agreed happily.

The next day Mihir along with Daksh and Sanya reached The Happy Palace and waited outside the gate for Shravani.

Vish: take care bubbie... Waha pohochke inform karna ohk?

She asked kissing her forehead as she nodded smiling..

Ruhi: di yaad se acche acche pictures khichna..

Shravani chuckled kissing her cheek and hugged her to her hearts content as for the first time she was going to stay somewhere else away from her family that too for a week.

Shravani: mamu.. bye.. take care ...

She hugged Vikrant who caressed her hairs..

Vikrant: you too my doll.. acche se enjoy karna..

She backed off and searched for Mahir just then she saw him standing at first floor corridor looking at them..

She raised her hand bidding him bye but to her disappointment he didn't said anything and turned back to go.
Her face fell immediately but never mind she was very used to it now but still some part of her heart ached everytime whenever she recieved such treatment from her father.

She turned back and walked outside with her bag .. her eyes landed towards the temple of their mansion... She stopped there looking at the idol..

Shravani: (thinking) I don't know yeh kya feeling hai.. but asa lag raha hai.. I am going to get back my everything.. everything that I have craved for.. I hope this trip brings happiness to my life.

She smiled and bidding bye again to her family members she walked outside to find her friends standing there waiting for her.

Sanya: oh finally.. kab se wait kar rahe the tera..

Passing her a smile she kept her bag behind and was stepping behind when Sanya stopped her..

Shravani: what?

Mihir standing behind her eyed Sanya and Daksh who gave an assuring look.

Sanya: umm tu Mihir ke sath agey beth ja na..

She said making her frown.

Shravani: kyu? Daksh can sit there..

Daksh: no .. I mean I can but I want to sit here with my girlfriend alone..

He said smiling sheepishly .. she looked at Sanya who blushed looking down..

Mihir: yes ladies and gentlemen we do have nibba and nibbi ..

Shravani laughed hearing this while the couple glared at him who apologised with  his eyes..

Shravani took the seat beside Mihir as he sat on the driving seat. Daksh and Sania sat in the back along with their luggage.

Mahir who was standing at his balcony smiled recalling the day when he , Bela and their friends went to Masoori for a trip to Bela's farmhouse. Just like him Mihir who was a look alike of him sat in the driving seat and Shravani who was replica of Bela sat beside him. He could see him and his Bela in the two of them. The constant smile stayed on his face after a decade while reminiscing the memories as the jeep slowly and steadily faded from his vision.

The loud thump on his chest made him stumble and finally for the first time in these 17 years he could feel something which became foreign to him now.

And that was HOPE ....

To be continued...

Here's the next part!
Hope you all liked this part!
Don't forget to vote comment and share!
The upcoming parts are going to be interesting and a shocker for you all!
Stay tuned!
❤️ Love Love ❤️
~Prantika
Total words: 1340