aloner association | pt2

i saw a game where you could win a teddy and me being the type of girlfriend that has a soft spot for book situations like this, i really wanted him to win me one

he probably saw the shine in my eyes, because he took my hand in his bringing me to the game.

a guys told us the rules and JJ tried winning me the plushie, i started regretting wanting the teddy , because my dear boyfriend was now dedicated to winning,

after a lot of tries, he came towards me handing me the bunny, the smile on his lips that was worth thousands.

he waits for his 'reward' as i place a gentle sweet kiss on his cheeks.

haerin: karaoke time lover birds!

we both laughed at haerin's comment and went to the reserved room. there's a few mics and a long sofa for everyone.

first team: jihoon and hyein

both of theirs singing was were sweet and nice to the hear making us put our hands in the air and close our eyes.

james even put his flashlight, but it's james you know.

second team: woochan and haerin

the fact that woochan rap was fun because haerin sang. the song was really good and woochan complete fast rap, while haerin it high notes.

everybody was dancing and vibe to their performance.

third team: leo and hanni

this duo was like woochan and haerin, since leo rap and hanni sang, they voice mix well together.

some of us even started grooving and clapping a little.

fourth team: james and danielle

they sang hype boy, since james rap it was a surprise when he actually sang some parts well.

'Cause I know what you like boy (ah-ah)
You're my chemical hype boy (ah-ah)' james sang.

danielle with her angelic voice sang great as they both did the choreography at the same time.

everyone was in tears of laughter of course!

fifth team: yorch and minji

as the oldest of the group and the two of them having a lot of skills, they showed off their amazing vocals, making jihoon tear up a bit.