we made it

STEP 1 - culpability

y/n: remember our list of promises?! never betrayed the other, equal 🟰, never lie, always be there for one an other! i'm happy you never broke any of our rules.

yeojin: yea..

STEP 2 - bracelet

y/n: did you hear what happen, maddy you know what she did?

yeojin: i hear about it..

y/n: oh, you still wear the bracelet, i made for you when we were young with maddy herself.

yeojin: i- i can't believe she would do something like that.

STEP 3 - plan was successfully completed

y/n: it's very funny, cause in the video she posted we saw a girl with the same bracelet.

yeojin: i guess maddy showed the one she had.

y/n: really cause it had the same color, I made for you

yeojin: everyone loves blue it nothing new

y/n: yea your right, but i putted a pearl on it and that pearl was one i found when i went in Australia, so it's impossible. the person in the video is you.

yeojin: why would you accuse me of something that I didn't do

y/n: stop with the lies! i already know everything.

yeojin: why would you accuse me of something that I didn't do

y/n: stop with the lies! i already know everything.

yeojin: okay i admit, okay, but you were always the "best" in the group. talent wise, smarter, prettier and i became jealous okay. all the attention was on you! you have the perfect life, well known brother, your dad own a huge company, your mom is literally your bestie and nothing is ever wrong!

y/n: it doesn't mean that i don't talk about it that everything is right?! nobody is perfect, some people have it easier and some don't. my family worked hard, my dad didn't build his company in one day it took time and money. i didn't have all the things kids had when they were little, okay my parents needed money and had to cut some less important expenses. plus they put money so my brother could achieve his dreams and they work theirs ass off days and nights! just because i didn't tell you my feelings and problems doesn't mean that my life was full of candy and roses.