Chapter 3

(A/n: I apologize if these chapters are long and boring...but now we're going to meet the upper moons! Yay!)

Muzan sighed at the idiotic 6. Well, everyone was idiotic except Upper Moon 1 and Upper Moon 3. They were probably the only ones that are in check and respect the Master with their life.

(???): "Muzan-sama, who is the kid demon next to you~? Is he another weakling for entertainment~?"

(Muzan): "No, he is stronger than you. This is (M/n), the new Upper Moon 0. Remember, he has access to do whatever he wants with you. So watch your mouth."

All the present demons had a shocked expression on their faces, thinking: "How did this child become an upper moon!!?"

(Muzan): "Because he killed and devoured tons of marechi. He has also encountered two Hashiras."

(M/n): "But because someone keeps calling a meeting, I never got the chance of finishing them off"

Muzan glanced at the youngster. The aura he was emitting was way to familiar. In a bad way...
If he weren't good at concealing his expressions, everyone would see the scared look in his eyes.

(M/n): "Is there anything special we Upper Ranks need to do?"

How the atmosphere changed around everyone shocked them. But they soon found their composure again.

(Muzan): "Find the Blue Spider Lily. With that, demons can even withstand the sun!"

And after that, the meeting was dismissed.

(???): "(M/n)-kun~, let's have dinner together~"

(M/n): "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?"

(???): "My apologies, the names Douma! Upper Rank 2; Douma. Upper 1 over there is more of the quiet type and almost never speaks. His name is Kokushibo, and Upper 3 is my dearest friend Akaza~"

The demon named Akaza send a glare to Douma. Probably not accepting the fact that he's the Upper Moon's 2 'friend'. (M/n) faced Kokushibo, both of them giving silent exchanges. Both nodding at each other in a dismissive way. After all the upper ranks have introduced themselves, they were all brought outside.

_______________
~Time-skip~
_______________

Days have passed. And those days turned into weeks, and those weeks turned into months. Soon it turned into years. Three years to be exact. Not much has happened in that time. There were barely any meetings. There were barely any challenges for (M/n). And the Hashiras he met were no where to be found.

Sometimes he would cross paths with the other Upper Moons, but that was also just by coincidence.

(M/n): 'Why not go visit Rui? It's been a while...'

Waiting for the sun to set, Upper Moon 0 is resting in a cave. He took a short nap and in no time, night has arrived.

He made his way to Natagumo Mountain, only to find spiders and webs everywhere. There were even dead slayers hanging from trees.

(M/n): "Poor children, may you Rest In Peace..."

As the demon went on his way, more webs and dead swordsmen were coming into sight. (M/n) stopped in his tracks. He sensed someone coming. He closed his en marked eyes and kept on walking. Not to soon later, a demon, very similar to Rui stepped out of the bushes.

(Spider-Demon): "Who are you, and what are you doing in our territory!?"

(M/n): "I am simply here to see an old friend of mine, you don't happen to know Rui, Lower Moon 5, right?"