Author's Note

Oh my god

Oh my god.
2K VIEWS?? Damn, at first I thought my fiction is going to go unnoticed🥲 but you guys are truly amazing. Damn, I wake up, check my phone, and I'm just piled with notifications of "(user) has voted for •Eyes of Death•" and so on. I go onto my notifications, BOOM! 18 notifications about either being added to a album, or being voted for, or someone commenting, or even being followed! I am so happy 🥹

Then we have ⬇️

6.                      Fricking.                     Followers!

I am dying of being overjoyed right now. This is honestly amazing, you guys have no idea how grateful and happy I am.

NOW! On to business!
The reason I created this was to explain (M/n)'s blood demon arts and maybe, just maybe some secrets about him

⚠️This includes his abilities and weaknesses⚠️

Eyes of death

This is his main demon art. It creates multiple eyes around the body of the owner, which gives him an Upper hand of navigation and avoiding fatal cuts/injuries. If you stare into an eye, or just look at it for the slightest moment, you'll be engulfed in its ability.

The victim will either suffer from a fatal memory which he can't get over, and will be devoured in the process. If (M/n) is nice enough, he'll allow the victim to see a beautiful memory, and die peacefully.

Search

"Search" is a self made ability, an addition to "Eyes of Death". This allows a fifth eye (because (M/n) already has four eyes) to appear on his forehead.

Like this ⬆️ (IGNORE THE BAD ART! I DONT WANT TO SEE A COMMENT ON THIS PICTURE! ITS JUST FOR SHOWCASE TO GIVE YOU ALL A BETTER IDEA OF WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! It looks bad- and ignore the smile

Like this ⬆️ (IGNORE THE BAD ART! I DONT WANT TO SEE A COMMENT ON THIS PICTURE! ITS JUST FOR SHOWCASE TO GIVE YOU ALL A BETTER IDEA OF WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! It looks bad- and ignore the smile. (M/n) usually has a stoic expression)

The fifth eye, if it sees any item, which was once held by a living being, will darken the owners vision and a string of color will appear, leading the demon to the person. ⚠️If the person is dead, this ability will not work⚠️

Example: We're gonna use Zenitsu as an example again.

Let's say, Zenitsu fought some weird-ass demon, that got the chance to rip off a piece of his Haori. Zenitsu killed the demon and went on his merry way. If (M/n) were to find the torn piece of Haori, and use his fifth eye, the surrounding area will turn darker and a light string of yellow mixed with orange will appear, showing the direction of the yellow slayer. (I hope that was a good enough example)

Now we are moving onto the weaknesses of this ability. Or at least how to escape them.

To escape the tragic memories of "Eyes of Death", the victim must either:

1) At least have been captured by the demon art. If one was captured in this memory lane before (like Shinobu and Giyuu), there's a higher chance that it will not affect the same person. But the chances are never Zero.

2) A person that isn't affected, catches the user of the demon art off guard. The user will have to break the "spell" to make sure not to die.

3) One doesn't look at the eyes on (M/n)'s body. If one were to close his eyes or just not make contact with the ones on his body, the demon art should not work.

NEXT ABILITY!

Air Manipulation

I don't have to explain much on this one, but I'll try to make it simple but detailed.

If an opponent would come at him blinded with rage, (M/n) could use his entire arm or just his finger to horizontally cut the air. This will reveal in creating an invisible force of air, quick and sharp, cutting anything in its path.

The strength of the invisible slash determines of what body part (M/n) uses. If it were his fingers, the slash would be quite weak. If he would use an arm or leg, it would be quite strong. Using both arms or legs would create an extremely strong slash, the pain inflicted would be fatal.
IF, let's say Akaza or maybe Kokushibo, would use his entire body, picking him up by his feet and "throwing" him horizontally, an enormous slash would occur.
⚠️One is unable to dodge and will most likely loose a limb or die⚠️

That's rather it for the abilities. I will give you guys an update if there were any improvements or smth. I hope this helped.

NOW I NEED COMMENTS! So I have a plot for the final battle. But I need your opinions on something. Should in the final battle:

1) (M/n) arises, creates havoc and wins?

2) (M/n) arises and creates havoc, but looses the battle?

3) He helps the demon slayers kill Muzan, by using his abilities against him. The Slayers let him live

4) He helps the demon slayers kill Muzan, by using his abilities against him. The Slayers kill him

GIMME YOUR OPINIONS! JUST COMMENT ON WHICH NUMBER YA'LL PREFER! Until that chapter, I will keep track of the votes, and the one with the most votes gets picked.

Goodbye <3