chapter twenty seven

Alexis PierceHe turns on the lights in the car, pulling the joint out and I sit to face him

Alexis Pierce
He turns on the lights in the car, pulling the joint out and I sit to face him. He puts the joint in between his lips, creating a spark with the lighter, holding to the end so it catches alight.

His cheeks hallow as he sucks in, his jawline sharper than ever. He pushes a button so the window goes down. He tips his head back and breathes out slowly. He hands me the joint, which I take.

"Put it in your mouth,"

I put the tip of it in my mouth. "Okay. Suck in a little bit, don't take any more than you can't,"

I wrap my lips around it and suck in a little, feeling the hot air follow down my throat making me pull it away and cough, he snickers at this and tucks hair behind my ear. "Slowly," he soothes.

I nod, swallowing and processing to put it back in my mouth. I suck in a little bit, letting the hot air fill my mouth. He pulls my hand away. "Inhale a bit more,"

I do as he said, before he tells me to exhale it. I blow out slowly, white smoke coming out of my mouth and he was watching my mouth closely. "Good," he nods. I nod too, handing him the joint. My heart races, watching Harry do it again with ease.

I watch as he do it, blowing it out slowly. I now know why his car used to smell like weed all the time. He hands me the joint again, making me take it, and inhale it softly. I take a bit more this time, feeling it go in further to my lungs.

If my mom knew what we were doing, I'd be dead, and Harry would be too. I take another hit and Harry just smirks. I feel my head go heavy, my eyes stinging.

It was about five minutes later, my head was resting on the headrest, my eyes closed as a layer of saliva coated my mouth. My eyes sting, chest heavy. "You feel it yet?" he asks, the joint was now gone.

I shrug. "I don't know,"

He slides his hand on my jaw, cupping my jaw. He looks into my heavy eyes, a smile crawling on his lips. "You're high baby,"

I can't help but widen my eyes a little. "Oh," I breathe out.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you baby," he holds the back of my neck, his hands soft and warm. "I've been high to many times, I won't let anything happen to you,"

I nod. He leans over and presses his lips to mine, his lips tingly on mine. He pulls away climbing over the middle compartment, to quick for my ass to see anything before he was above me, high on his knees but leant over to kiss me.

I hold his shoulders, soon one shoulder as the other one disappeared from my grip. I yelp and grab onto Harry as the seat reclines the whole way but he just smiles. "It's okay baby," he snickers.

I was now laying flat, giving him more room to get above me lower. I bite my lip as he kisses my neck, tingles shooting all over my body. Everything just felt so much more tingly, touch was an incredible pleasure.