chapter eleven

Alexis PierceEverything again had been crazy today

Alexis Pierce
Everything again had been crazy today. I had another disagreement with Harry which makes us fight a lot, I was just confused at something and it over took my mind. Then I had caught up with Gemma and saw that I missed out on a lot.

But now here I am with Harry, in the hot tub at like 10:30pm when everyone is asleep. I straddle his lap as the water bubbles around us, this night not being as cold as the others have been.

I hold his neck, running my hands through his soft long hair. "I know," I nod. "I hate assuming you but you can't blame me, what if it was the other way around?" I feel his hands run caress my lower back and my ass.

"I know it looks that way, but I didn't, I can promise you," he says. "I love you with my whole heart and I wouldn't do anything like that, okay?"

"I know, it's just confusing, and I had a right to be,"

"I get that too," he nods. I flick my eyes over his face, taking in his features of his angelic face. "I love you," he whispers over the bubbles.

"I love you too," I shuffle closer so I was on his crotch. I cup his jaw and lean down to his lips, kissing them softly. I pull away and peck his lips a few times, a tiny sound of our lips smacking. He kisses me this time, making them bigger and deeper.

Our breathing turns heavy and he tucks hair behind my ear, trailing down my back. Our lips start moving, smacking like always and it gives tingles throughout my bloodstream of pure bliss, causing my skin crawl.

I run my hands down his chest to his crotch, feeing him hard under me. He moans softly into the kiss when I palm him through the wet material which makes it suction onto his body.

I pull away and we both look down at him.

I bite my lip and he tucks hair behind my ear. "We don't have to,"

"You wanna do it here?" I ask, referring to us in the hot tub.

"Yeah," he nods. "If you want too,"

I nod. "Even after everything that happened today?" he then asks.

"Yes," I consent which makes him smile.

"Okay," he smiles one more time.

I get off his lap and swallow at the fact we're actually doing this, leaning on the edge of the hot tub, tucking hair behind my ears as he pulls himself out and prepares himself. I look over my shoulder and feel Harry pull my bikini bottoms to the side, then his tip on my core. I bite my lip at the thought of this, as he sinks himself into me which makes my lips part.

I feel his hips on my ass which makes me breathe heavily with my chest heaving at what's going on. I look up, the stars and moon in the sky. He starts rocking into me which made me gasp I keep looking at them, Harry grunting.

I part my lips, a strained moan slipping from my lips. He holds my hips and thrusts into me, making him moan which makes me get tingles all around me.

"Fuck me, Lex," he whines.

I bite my lip, closing my eyes and dropping my head on the deck, screwing my eyes shut. I pant, my body rocking with his and grunts falling from our lips. I feel him grab my ass from under the warm water, the bubbles in the water making it hard to hear us so it wasn't like we would get caught.

I still couldn't believe we were fucking half underwater.

He moans, tossing his head because and groans, holding my hips which he pushes and pulls away from him. He gives us pleasure with small gasps falling from my lips when he gets me in that spot that makes my skin visibly crawl.

I moan, panting with my lips parted. "Harry," I whine. He moans, grunting and rocking into me which makes him feel good and that's all I really care about. I was feeling pleasure which made me moan and gasp but he was full on enjoying himself.

"Fuck sakes," he whines, tossing his head back. He leans forward, his chest on my back. He stops and grabs my hands in his, dipping his head down to rest it on my shoulder.

He starts rocking into me again, he grunts and I drop my jaw, moaning at the angle. I know he gets turned on from this angle, I know he likes doing doggy style. I don't really care how he fucks me, behind, front, sideways, anyway.

I didn't feel like I was gonna have an orgasm this time, I felt really tired and just not up for it but if he did then I don't care. "Lex," he pants in my ear, kissing my jaw.

I felt his hips on my ass, pulling himself out before sliding him back into me and giving us pleasure. I look around as he moans, seeing the moon in the distance.

I love the moon, something about it is so pretty. It was a full moon tonight which was just better in my opinion because it's bigger and brighter, easier to see. I smile at it, the moon always being one of my favourite things to look at.

He grabs under my jaw, kissing my temple sloppily which makes me whine a moan, feeling him slide in and out of me repeatedly. I grab the deck in my hands, screwing my eyes shut with my head tossed back onto his shoulder.

He moves my hair out the way and starts softly pressing his lips to it gently which makes his lips smack. I hum, breathing out at everything. He starts to gently suck on my neck, my lips parting again in habit. He nibbles on my skin with his teeth, biting on it and making me toss his head back and dig it into his shoulder. He sucks on it, breathing out a moan through his nose.

"Harry," I moan softly. I start panting with my body rocking with his, my eyes going heavy. He pulls away and the cool breeze dries his saliva instantly, as he sucks on a new place on my neck, still rocking into me which makes my body rock too.

He digs his head into my neck, sucking harshly before pulling away. I moan, he grunts a few times, squeezing my hands. "You feel so fucking good Lex,"

I smile at the praise without me even knowing, I just look at him over my shoulder, his lips joining mine. He kisses me heavily, my heart thrashing in my chest as we inhale through our noses until he pulls away.

"I'm close, shit," he whispers like he didn't want to admit it. I nod and swallow, looking at the water bubbling near my chest, his hands back on my hips. "Fuck sakes, why do I always finish so quickly with you?"

"I actually don't know," I admit with a small snicker, which is gone quickly when he gets me in a spot which makes me moan, suddenly, my jaw dropping and my eyes screwing shut. He chuckles.

"Found it," he rasps, getting me in that spot every thrust. It wasn't enough to give me and orgasm but my god it was the best feeling, he was deep inside inside of me and it was making me feel so good.

"H—Harry," I moan, dropping my head.

"Fuck, I'm so fucking close," he brings, rocking into me harshly.

It doesn't take long before he freezes, making me gasp and drop my head onto the deck as he came into me with a raspy moan, I let out a gasp as he rides his high out. He pants and comes down from his high, staying inside of me. I bite my lip as he pulls out of me, I turn around instantly and sit down as he keeps the tips of his knees in between my legs, tucking himself back into his boxers.

"Fuck, you didn't cum?"

"It's okay," I shake my head. "I knew I wasn't, I didn't feel like it," I smile.

"But—"

"It's okay Harry," I cup his jaw, leaning up to peck his lips. "I love you,"

"I love you too," he smiles.

//
💀💀

short yes i know :)