chapter one

One year later.

Alexis Pierce"Hi Anne," I smile, waving as she steps aside so I can walk in, she greats me with a warm smile

Alexis Pierce
"Hi Anne," I smile, waving as she steps aside so I can walk in, she greats me with a warm smile.

"Hi Lex," she smiles. "You know where he is," she closes the door. "Dinner will be ready soon,"

"Thank you," I smile, pretty much running upstairs. I walk down the hall into Harrys room, seeing him with his guitar, he furrows his brows for a second but they shoot open to wide when he sees me. He looks up at me with a smile, putting his guitar down instantly.

I close the door and jump onto him, wrapping my arms and legs around him. "Hi baby," he whispers.

I had been so busy lately, I haven't been able to see him much. I actually had to start doing schoolwork at school now, and now Harrys not in school it was a little bit easier but I've had to cancel our dates and whatnot because of school and he understands every time and supports me.

I haven't spoken to Gemma much to say the least. She and Zayn broke up a little while ago so she's like crying down the house apparently, so Harry comes over to mine to help me with the school work when she's crying because they're all over it. She still hates that I lied to her about Harry but neither of us could care.

I mean I miss her but there's only so many things I can do to show I'm sorry. I've given up, I made friends with Liam, Maya and I'm still friends with Louis. Maya's cool, Liam is too. I do like Niall except he looks at me the most in ways he probably shouldn't and it gets Harry a bit, jealous so...yeah.

"I missed you," I mumble into his neck, his hair quiet long now.

"Me too baby, so much," he gets silly and sloppily laying kisses up my neck which makes me giggle.

"Harry," I laugh, he pulls away and does the same as peppering kisses on my face.

"That's right," he snickers. He puts me down, I cup his jaw as he tucks hair behind my ears. He leans down and finishes the gap between us, kissing me deeply.

We hold it there for a few seconds, I hum into it, holding the sides of his neck as he holds my lower back. When we pull away, we keep our foreheads on each other's, swallowing. "I love you," he whispers.

"I love you too," I smile. He takes my hands and he sits on his bed, I walk over and get in next to him, he rolls onto me, putting his head on my chest and I wrap my arms around him.

He plays with the necklace he gave me for my seventeenth birthday, rubbing his thumb over it, I run my hand through his soft long hair. "You grew your hair out a little," I whisper.

"I didn't grow it out, it grew and I'm just too lazy to cut it," he smiles cheekily.

"Of course," I roll my eyes playfully. "Well...don't cut it all off, I need something to hold onto," I smirk and he nods, freezing and then smirking with me at my joke.