chapter five

Alexis PierceI feel hands on my hips and lips on my neck which makes me open my eyes, the smell of apples in long brown curls makes me peel my eyes open, blinking to adjust to the light around me

Alexis Pierce
I feel hands on my hips and lips on my neck which makes me open my eyes, the smell of apples in long brown curls makes me peel my eyes open, blinking to adjust to the light around me.

I know it's Harry from his hair but he pins me down so I stay laid down and frankly, I love the feeling of him kissing my neck. "I'm sorry," he whispers as he pulls away, kissing me again. "I overreacted," he does it again, still softly kissing my neck with smacking noises.

I shake my head, reaching my hand out and taking his hair in my fingers. "It's my fault," I whisper as he keeps kissing my neck, not seeming like he's going to stop any time soon. He rolls us over and manoeuvres me to straddle his lap, kissing my neck harder. running his hands up my back.

"No. It's mine," he whispers on my neck.

I feel his hands slide down my back, my lips parting from his lips. "Please Haz, it wasn't you,"

He nods. "Everything's my fault, I just overreacted,"

I shake my head, biting my lip when he sucks on my neck. "No it's my fault, I won't send Louis that anymore, I didn't know it offended you that much. I trust you more with things than Louis, that just came out,"

He nods, biting on my neck before taking a bit of my skin in his teeth, rolling it in his teeth, letting it go and sucking on another part of my neck, giving me tingles all over. "I love you okay? I trust you with a lot,"

He nods, humming before kissing up to my jaw, meeting with my lips, kissing them before I even go the chance. He tucks hair behind my ear, humming into the kiss, his tongue entering my mouth with bliss.

His hands slide down to my leggings, pulling away and pulling them off. I gape and he kisses my neck again, my hands grabbing his hair. I wrap my legs around his waist, biting my lip harder.

He pulls up the hem of my shirt, I help him by taking it off for him. He kisses my collar bones, down my chest, in between them and down to my stomach which makes my heart beat faster, and my skin to tingle.

I prop my knees up, spreading them so he was in between them, he pulls my leggings off along with my underwear, kissing down my thighs. I bite my lip at the anticipation, my lips parting.

I throw my head back and I feel his warm hands spread open my thighs, then his tongue on my clit. I bite my lip and grab his hair. He then pulls away. "Lemme show you how sorry I am," he pants in a whisper on my core which makes me screw my eyes shut at the feeling of my his hot breath crash on my aching core.

I nod, looking down at him. We meet eyes through his long eyelashes, his lips wet from his tongue. I watch him lean forward into me, then the feel of his tongue sink into me which made my hips buck as he thrusted his tongue in and out.

I bite my lip and grunt, feeing his lips apply a sucking pressure on my clit, making me gasp as he sucks on my bundle of nerves. I moan softly when he slides his tongue up and down my folds, a groan slipping from his lips which only sent a vibration through me.