chapter twenty two

Harry StylesShe's so hot and she fucking knows it

Harry Styles
She's so hot and she fucking knows it.

She was licking me, after sucking me off which had my cum all on and around her mouth and she was a complete mess after, it was all on her face. But my god it's never looked hotter.

I grab her hips and pull them towards me so my ongoing erection was pressing on her stomach. Her tits were at my eye level which I rarely see but she was in a weird mood today and I wasn't mad at it.

She straddles my lap, I didn't even realise I was grabbing her ass harder than I was so it made her lips part. I roll us over so I was on top, kissing her. Our lips smack and I grab my tip, lining it up with her entrance.

"Harry-" she pushes my shoulders which pulls me away before I could actually go inside her and I furrow my brows at her.

"What's wrong?" I ask, but she looks at me like I'm stupid. "I thought...you don't want too?"

"You need a condom?"

Oh.

I widen my eyes and look down to see that I wasn't wearing a condom. I nearly just fucked up, oh god, I'm glad she remembered.

"Fuck," I breathe out. "Yeah, thanks for reminding me,"

She nods and I reach over for my drawer, opening it and retrieving the black box that had a clear wrapping over it. She takes the box and reads around. "Intense feel?"

"I'm guessing that we won't even feel it?" I shrug.

"And it's non-latex," she says, her big blue eyes looking up at me.

"Yeah,"

"When did you get these?"

"Yesterday, I stood there like an idiot buying condoms for the first time,"

"How much?" she asks.

"Like...fifteen?"

Her eyes widen and jaw drops. "Harry!"

"What?"

"How much are normal ones?"

"Like...seven?"

"Why did you get these then? They're so expensive,"

"Because I don't want you having a flare up," I shrug.

"But-"

I cut her off by kissing her, she huffs knowing she didn't win. "It's okay, promise,"

She opens the box, taking the plastic off and putting it on the bedside. I take a condom out, putting it in between my teeth and opening the foil matte packet, also putting that on the bedside table.

I place the thin rubber on my tip, slowly rolling it down and make sure everything is on correctly by pinching the tip. She opens her legs, propping them up beside my hips. I put my tip inside of her, watching myself slowly disappear as I slide into her.