Chapter 18

We escaped the bloodbath river and got onto land worried, as we knew that there was a massive parasite in the area. We later stopped to catch our breath. "So, now what", Lagoona asked. "All our stuff is at the bottom of the river". "Well have to replace it all when we get to the battlefield", Fru-Fru replied. "But now we've gone into really dangerous territory, so we'll have to move quickly". "Well then let's get going while there's no one after us", I suggested. Everyone agreed, so we pushed forward.

Frankie began to move along with the others, but stopped, having a strange feeling she was being watched. She turned around, and saw a head, with an eye on Frankie. The beast then pushed the trees aside and came into view. It was black and white, had a canine head and body build, but it was thin, had webbing in it's feet, fins, and a tail like that of an orca. It's body was also a mix of fur and blubber. It was also quite big, as it had to have been at least 30 feet long. The creature then charged straight at Frankie only to be pushed aside out of nowhere by the parasite. It then slithered up to the strange new creature and using it's jaws, tore the strange creatures head off before slithering away. "Frankie why are you still here", Clawdeen asked us she pushed back through the trees to her friend. "Fresh kill", Frankie said as she pointed to the decapitated carcass. "Oh", Clawdeen said as she saw it. "All the more reason to get moving". "So come on". They ran off leaving behind what just happened.

Another wolf orca creature, walked up to a a boat that had just been driven to the area recently. But not really paying it any mind.

We later caught up with the others along the path. "There you are", Fru-Fru said when she saw us. "Where have you been"? "Frankie saw something new", told her. "Tell her Frankie". "I saw what looked like a cross between a wolf and an killer whale", she told Fru-Fru. "Oh, crap", Fru-Fru replied. "What's that", I asked her. "I forgot, we're on Whalewolf territory now", she said. "Whalewolves", I asked. "Yeah, there giant Simi aquatic mammals found on this side of the island", she explained. "And although they look like a crossbreed between a wolf and orca, their closest relative is the otter". "Which explains why their Simi aquatic". "Either way, their the only creatures that can challenge the biggest Animalistic Leshmainia Parasites, so we'd better get what we need and get out of here. "ASAP". So we continued along our path to the battlefield.