Parker was about to leave as well, but when he heard this, he immediately turned back around, to face KL. He was not sure if KL was referring to him or to someone else. "Me?" He pointed at himself, receiving a nod from KL. "Can I really get something else?"

"Yeah, what do you want?" KL asked, giving him a warm smile.

Parker thought about it for a moment and replied without hesitating, "I really want to get into this faculty. If it's possible, can you be my guitar tutor?"

KL was taken aback by the question. He was not expecting for Parker to ask for something that specific. He opened his mouth and closed it once again, not knowing what to respond.

"I...I'm sorry. I'm just...A really big fan of yours, so..." Parker noticed KL's reaction, and couldn't help but to feel ashamed for asking just that. He basically asked for something that will never happen. KL is a celebrity after all.

KL, "It's fine. There's no need to apologize. What's your name?"

Parker, "Parker."

"Pass me a pen, please." KL told the man next to him. Once he got the pen, he took the cap out, and wrote his autograph on the white shirt that Parker was currently wearing. "I won't be able to tutor you, but I really hope you get in." Was the last thing KL told him before Parker left with a bright smile on his face. He could still feel the strokes of the pen on his chest.

For that entire day, Parker couldn't keep his eyes off that shirt, with the letters, "KL," written on it with dark blue ink.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

When KL got home, he sat outside on the balcony. He was currently thinking about Parker while playing the strings of his guitar. That boy seemed to have really grabbed his attention at the open house.

"Excuse me, Mr. Kyle." A bodyguard knocked on the open door of the balcony. "We got the information of Paris that you asked for." The bodyguard explained while handing the documents to KL, or in other words, Kyle.

Kyle placed his guitar down, and immediately opened the documents to read them as the bodyguard continued to explain, "Lately, there has been a lot of incidents happening to Ms. Kai. It's like we got a mole, and it's still unknown who it is. Mr. Kyle, do you think that Paris has something to do with this?"

"Hmm." Kyle hummed, replying, "Who knows? Anything is possible." He paused for a moment before adding, "If you have nothing else left to say, leave. I want to be alone while reading this."

The bodyguard nodded and bowed respectfully before exiting the room, leaving Kyle finally alone on the balcony again. It turns out that KL, who Parker admires so much, was actually Kyle, Kai's younger brother. This world is sure small.

The documents Kyle had received were all personal information of Paris and her younger Brother, Parker. The documents also came along with some pictures of both of them for reference.

When Kyle met Parker this afternoon, he already knew who exactly he was. He had planned all of this from the start. Getting to know Parker would only benefit him while he continues to investigate Paris even further.

He placed the pictures of them on a secret board he had behind a picture frame inside his room. In this board, he had several pictures of different people he was currently investigating too. The fun was barely even starting.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

It was evening, and Paris was currently eating some instant noodles on the table of the living room after having a long day of work and training.

While she was eating, she heard some steps approaching her, and she lifted her gaze to see who it was. As expected, it had to be Kai, of course.

"Why do I always have to stumble with you?" Paris protested while covering her face with her palm.

Kai ignored her complaining, and demanded instead, "Stand up."

Paris disliked whenever she had to obey to everything Kai asked her to do, but she still had to do it anyway. She stood on her feet, rolling her eyes as she swallowed the food that she was currently chewing.

"Take off your shirt." Kai added, lifting her chin while staring at the uniform.

Hearing this, Paris wrinkled her brows, bewildered. "What the hell? No. Why so suddenly?"

Kai placed her hands on the sides of her hips and perked a brow. "Are you going to take it off by yourself, or do you want me to do it for you?"

Paris seriously wanted to slap the hell out of Kai. She glanced around, making sure that nobody was around before letting out a sigh. With no other choice, she pulled down her tie, removing it from her collar. Why did she had to undress here in the first place?! This is freaking embarrassing!

While she was unbuttoning her shirt, she hesitated for a moment. She didn't mind the fact that Kai is a lesbian, it didn't changed anything. However, stripping here in front of her didn't sound like a logical thing to do. What did Kai really want from her?

Kai noticed Paris' hesitation, and stepped forward to help her unbutton the last three buttons of the shirt. Paris was slightly taken aback by this, but she decided to remain quiet because she felt like she was about to have a heart attack by the way her heart was pounding rapidly against her chest. It felt like it could burst out at any moment.

Without wasting any more time, Kai pulled down the shirt slightly, revealing Paris' pale shoulders and beige bra. It was to no doubt that Paris had a beautiful and tempting body, but this was not the reason why Kai ordered her to strip.

She had no ill intentions like Paris had thought. All she wanted to do was examine Paris' arm, where the bullet wound was. She wanted to make sure that it was completely healed. "You're fully recovered." Kai uttered as she let go of the arm.

Paris pulled her shirt back up, covering herself again and asked, "What about it?"

Kai explained, "Tomorrow is Saturday. There will be a diamond auction that I have to attend in the evening. You must be there as my head bodyguard. Since you are completely recovered now, there will be no problem for you to start this mission tomorrow."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱