Chapter 106: The Nearing End

Start from the beginning

Perfect.

"Whatever you did up until now - it was completely childsplay. You were always - despite being incomprehensibly intelligent - the most childish person at heart." Madara stood still, letting his words instill in Naruto's mind.

"You are nothing in front of me," Madara appeared in front of Naruto with blinding speeds that Naruto could barely keep up with.

"A mere speck of dust that is in front of the man who will stand above all of creation." Narito widened his eyes, a shockwave forming all around his body.

He was completely outclassed in every way possible.

Excluding intelligence of course.

"I've already have things set up, and it won't take long before only those who are worthy and hold strength survive the things that is thrown at them." Madara pointing towards the second Earth.

"And their new home will be there."

"That's why... I'll let you live. Maybe a few broken bones, a fractured rib, and a river of blood - but you will live."

"And then you will do everything that you'll have to do to reach me. To kill, to sacrifice, to even start a war that will shake everything... even existence itself." His finger continued to point towards the second Earth.

"And as you do this, I'll be waiting for you - on the throne that will stand above all of heaven and earth. I'll be waiting..." His voice trailed.

"At my empire..."

"At my Eden."

Madara's hand curled, forming a fist that struck Naruto's core, batting himself away from his sight, and was sent back to Earth.

Madara turned back towards Buddha.

"How much can I exert right now?" Madara asked, walking back to Buddha with confidence oozing from his stature.

"8% of it. But it will take you some time before you can even use 10%." Madara nodded, knowing that it'll take time to retain his full strength.

"How much percent before I can start using your abilities?"

"80%."

This was rather problematic.

"I see... well it seems I'll have to resort to my second method since it'll take too long for me to get your abilities." Buddha nodded, understanding his way of planning.

The second favor had been completed.

Madara looked at his hand.

"It seems Naruto managed to take the jar."

~~~

Unmei looked at the skies above, seeing a new Earth glaring right beside them. She had a look of indifference as something shot down from the sky.

"It seems you are finally back alive," she muttered, her voice low and quiet.

~~~

Naruto landed back on Earth, his body completely aching from within. Blood flowed from his face and body.

His body was completely shattered.

It was difficult to breathe and he was barely managing to stay conscious. Kurama was trying hard to heal Naruto at an exponent rate.

It hurts... everything... hurts. Naruto thought, his thinking completely numb to his surroundings. He gasped and gasped, his breathing hitching due to even everything hurting .