Chapter 106: The Nearing End

Start from the beginning

"Do you know where the other one is?" Madara asked Buddha.

"It seems as though the boy had hid it in a jar that resides in the pocket dimension that he has with his Sharingan." And just like that, Madara reappeared with the Sharingan of Obito.

Replacing his eyes, Madara had one eye with a Rinnegan and another with Obito's Sharingan. A portal appeared, a jar that an eye resided in thrusting out of it.

"He's clever, but it wasn't enough." Naruto saw Madara replace Obito's eye with his own eye, placing it in the jar instead of the former.

Just as he finished replacing the eye, Naruto quickly disappeared, appearing in front of Madara. With swiftness, he swung his hand, curling them into a fist.

*CRASH!*

Naruto widened his eyes, gasping in pain as his Aphrodite armor receded back to the ring that he had on his finger.

Madara had caught his fist with such ease.

And in turn, pummeled Naruto's body into the Moon's surface.

"It seems as though you aren't in it," Madara spoke, his voice telling a cryptic message. Naruto felt a foot crash into his stomach, blood gushing out of his mouth.

He was thrown away, crashing on the ground.

"It would've made everything difficult if you were in such a state." Naruto got up from the ground, regaining his balance.

He huffed in tiredness.

Naruto was without a doubt not in a condition to fight right now due to him just getting out a recent battle that took a toll on him.

But he could feel the difference in strength between them.

It was unbelievably high.

Even if he was fully recovered - Naruto still would've stood absolutely no chance in defeating such a man.

That was how much stronger he was.

"Sorry, but I'm a bit rusty as of right now." Naruto felt his abdomen ache in pain. He was in disbelief that the level of power before him.

Madara looked back at Buddha.

"Commence with the plan," Madara told, getting a nod from Buddha. Naruto widened his eyes at a sudden burst in power.

The Universe shook.

Buddha outstretched his arms out, power releasing from his palm with such majestic smoothness. Naruto felt his breath get taken away.

This was only a slither of his power.

The left hand was aimed towards the Earth, and the right hand was aimed towards the empty space right next to it.

With a single thought, another celestial body that was identical to Earth had appeared right next to it. Naruto widened his eyes.

A new Earth had been formed.

It was just as big, and there were various patches all over it. But there was a clear difference in the Earth that Buddha had formed.

It did not contain the Elemental Nations.

But even now, things were far from over

Within minutes of coming back to life, Uchiha Madara was already so close to creating a world that he perceived as: