Chapter 47: Is Not Important

Start from the beginning

I need to grab the blade

It's calling my name. It wants me to hurt myself. I deserve to hurt myself. "You're okay  You're okay  You're okay" He keeps repeating but I just want to break out of his hold. "Please Dante just walk out like you never saw anything I want to die." I cry out he shakes his head no holding me closer to his chest.

I cry, I scream, I kick, I try and try over and over and over again but nothing. He doesn't let me go. "I need you to calm down Athena. Please I need to clean your arm" He says, easing me to take deep breaths. I follow along with him feeling my body starting to stop shaking. Once my body gets more calm he helps me stand up. I look at all the blood on the floor and become nauseous.

Dante sat me on the counter turning on the water. He grabs a soft cloth putting it under the water while getting bandages with alcohol to clean the cuts. He cleans my wrist. I don't look him in the eyes. I don't want to see his emerald green eyes fill up with sadness.

He put the alcohol on my wrist to stop the bleeding. He dries my wrist putting bandages on it. He put his hands under my chin making me look at him and his eyes were full of sadness. "Athena you are the most fucking imporatnt person in this hosue. Without you we are all shit. We are nothing without you. What I walked in on broke me. It makes you want to kill whoever is making you feel like this. I know who is and more than anything I want to put a bullet in his head but I can't. I can't because there are still people who need our help" Dante says tears coming to his eyes his eyes the saddest i've ever see them

I'm dying on the inside. I feel myself slowly going away. I just want to go away. I don't want to be here. I want  to go die because when I die then I will be at peace. No one would mourn my death. No one would care about my death.

"Athena I need you to stay alive"

Tears fall down his face, he hugs me tightly and I hug him back. My body shakes trying to get rid of this feeling I have. I don't know how to make it stop. I just want to be heard.

I want people to see that I am in pain

I am in a deep pain that no one understands.

"Come on you need to eat and don't tell me you have because I know you didn't" I get off the counter he holds my hand bringing me downstairs. I sit on the stool seeing him putting food on the plate. He put a lot of food on both plates. He sits in front of me making me face him and not look at the food. "I don't care how much you eat but you need to eat. Don't look at the plate when you're done tell me i'll take the plate before you see it"

He breaks up the food, handing me a piece of a burger. He takes one too, telling me to take slow bites. I bite into it, chewing it. My stomach happily agrees to it begging for more food. Everytime I try to look at the plate he doesn't let me.

I eat as much as I can, feeling my stomach starting to get full. I take another piece in my hand seeing my hands shaking. Dante quickly takes it from me, putting it back on the plate. "You did great, you ate Athena. Don't push yourself to make me happy. I'm happy because you ate. You're fine" He puts my head on his chest not letting me see the amount of food on the plate.

He rubs my back, placing a kiss on my hair. "Do you want water or soda?" He asks, I look up at him seeing his eyes looking into mine with love in them. "A little bit of water" He takes the plates with him, throwing them out before I can see how much there was. Dante places a glass of water in front of me. I take small sips from it.

Dante doesn't urge me to drink more just to drink as much as I can. Finally when I build the courage to drink more water I hear the front door close Marco walks into the kitchen. Any courage I had went out the window. I push the cup in front of me not wanting anything.

"Reginetta, why do you have a bandage on your arm?" Marco says, grabbing my wrist. I try not to wince in pain looking at him. "A glass broke and it cut me by accident" I tell him he rolls his eyes huffing. "Learn to clean things better" I don't say anything to him.

Dante looks at me with pity, mouthing I'm Sorry. I shrug my shoulders, used to the same thing. Marco makes me go upstairs with him. I forget the bathroom has blood in it. I quickly go into it to clean it seeing it is already clean. Dante cleaned it for me. "Reginetta come here" Marco yells. I go into the room seeing him open his arms for me.

I lay in the bed and he held me closer to him. I feel empty laying next to him. I wish I could turn the time again and just leave when I was 18. It would have been so much easier. I want to be done with life.

Why does time have to drag on so much?

I wonder why Marco feels like I'm missing half. Why is it me? Why am I so important? I wish I wasn't with him right now. I want to go away and not with him.

When i'm not with him I feel more relieved

I'm not happy but i'm not sad

In my eyes that'd make me happier than ever

---------------

Hey guys

Athena is going to get better

Q/A~How was your day are you okay ?

18 chapters left

Next double Update tomorrow

1756 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3