Chapter 42: Icy Blue Eyes

Start from the beginning

"Athena what do you think happened?" Vincenzo takes a deep breath trying to process everything. "I woke up in a hospital. I had no idea why because all I had remembered was finally getting clean from drugs then Marco came in. He kept saying he's glad I'm alive that he couldn't live without me. I was confused. I thought I was 18 and we had broken up. He explained how the doctors said I would have memory loss and I might not come back.

He showed me pictures of our wedding, our honeymoon and everything for the past few years. I don't know why I would get back with him but apparently I did. He told me we all went on a mission and it went bad. I ended up getting shot in the stomach hitting my head hard. I was bleeding out fast and you all left me. I was collateral damage" The tears fell rapidly from my face.

They all look at me with faces full of pity.

"Athena, we never left you to die. Enzo operated on you and tried his best but you flatlined. I don't know what the fuck happened but we never left" Agosto shakes his head trying to think of something. I look at the guy from my dreams as he stares back at me.

His eyes are the most beautiful things I've ever seen. The icy blue changes with every thought he thinks. Not a single word has been spoken from him since I've been here. He opens his mouth to speak but then closes it looking down.

Ink covers his body hiding under his shirt. My eyes trail up and down them feeling my heart start to race. "She's falling in love" Arianna does a happy dance when Dante walks in.

He stops in his tracks looking at us but I can't seem to pull my eyes away from the blue eyed beauty. "You don't know who I am" He finally says his thick accent comes out, bringing shivers to my spine. I shake my head no slowly and his face turns to full sadness. I can tell my answer hurt him. It sounds so familiar like I do know but I just can't remember.

It's getting too hot. I need this sweater off. I pull it over my head, folding it into a square neatly. I feel a tension grow in the room, a bad feeling coming to my gut. "Athena what the fuck happened" Dante grabs my arm making me stand up.

I forgot about the bruises. I shouldn't have taken off the hoodie now Marco's going to get even more mad. "It was my fault I made him more mad when he got home he was just more mad than usual" I responded in fear remembering how hard he hit me. Dante examines all the different marks on my body with an angry face.

"How did you make him mad?" Arianna asks, turning away from my body not wanting to see my disgusting body. "He was upset about something that happened in the warehouse, something about some guy named Lucky or something with Luck. I tried calming him down but then he said something about remembering that someone was going to find out. I wanted to leave him alone but when I tried to leave he got mad and hit me over and over again. He realized what he was doing and kissed all of the places he hit telling me he was sorry. That I shouldn't have tried to leave him. It's fine don't tell him anything he'll do worse" The tears fall down from my face as I try to catch my breath.

I really hope they don't tell Marco. I don't want to get hit again, it's not fun. Dante looks at a notification on his phone and I watch his eyes widen. "We need to go, he's home" He grabs my arm running outside of the room.

He closes the door to the cells going opposite of the front door. We ended up in the kitchen acting like we were having a conversation. "I was looking for you guys" Marco stands behind him putting his hands on my bare stomach.

"We're just talking about how we need to baby proof the house because Ena is as clumsy as a baby if she wasn't banging into walls she was falling on the floor" Arianna gives him a fake laugh. He seems to believe it kissing my cheek.

I mouth thank you to her. She just smiles at me, sighing at Dante. "Come on reginetta" Marco grabs my hand pulling me away from the floor taking me upstairs. He locks the bedroom door closed and starts to take off his clothes.

I sit on the bed playing with my fingers. Will he get mad that I didn't hide the bruises? "Why are you so quiet?" He asks, sitting next to me pulling me to his bare chest.

His hands go under my chin making me look into his eyes. "I thought you would be mad at me because I took off my hoodie" Pain strikes his face and he holds me close to him. "No Reginetta I wasn't mad they both kept saying you were falling they thought that's how you got the bruises. I'm sorry I hit you" He kisses the many bruises again.

Laying flat on the bed he places a kiss on my stomach. "I can't wait for you to give me a heir one day" He smiles with excitement. Maybe I would get pregnant if he wouldn't hit me so much.

Maybe I'm just infertile each time I take a pregnancy test it comes out negative then he gets mad and hits me. "I hope it's a boy every time" I smile at him just so he won't get mad.

"Do you not want a daughter?" He gives me a weird look shaking his head 'no' I don't see the problem with a girl. "Most girls aren't fit for this life We live, they would just be a burden right now" As you can tell he is very biased on gender.

The workers that he has that are female are there to sleep with people. I found it sad and helped a few of them before he caught me. "Don't look so sad Reginetta Maybe when our sons are at least 16 we can try for a daughter. We need strong men'' He places kisses all over my body moving up to my neck. "And you my reginetta are going to give me exactly that '' He starts to pull my pants down kissing my stomach.

Is today the day he gives me oral?

He trails back up my body meeting my lips. I got my hopes up for nothing. Fuck where's Arianna when you need her. "You ready reginetta?" I don't even respond but he slides into me letting out a loud moan. He holds my body down enough to create some pleasure for the both of us. My body reacts to him but not how it used to.

When we first started dating my body would fully submit to him. Now it's like my body's telling me to get better or that there was someone better. His thrust starts to get sloppy he groans into my ear releasing inside of me. He pulls out not even letting me orgasm.

Now I have to use my vibrator not that he knows I have one. "That was great Reginetta I think Dante made food" He kisses my cheek grabbing a towel wiping himself.

Yeah Marco I'm fine sure no worries

"I'll meet you downstairs, I'm going to take a shower first" he just left the room. Going into my dresser I move to the hidden compartment grabbing my purple vibrator locking the bathroom.

Turning on the shower I let my back hit the glass, the water wetting my body. I press the purple vibrator against my clit, throwing my head back against the glass. This is way better. I feel my orgasm start to get close. I let it come out panting loudly. Letting out deep breaths I manage to stand on shaky legs washing my body.

I put the vibrator away, drying myself. I take out a pair of shorts with one of Marco's shirts, letting it cover my body. Opening the door I get ready to go downstairs to a world where I'm used like a rag doll.

A world where nothing makes sense 

---------------

Hey guys

I'm not sure if I want to release the next book to the Morelli series right away maybe like 3 months after it's done. 

Q/A~Are you ready for new characters?

23 chapters left

Next Double update tomorrow

2194 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3