Two Creoles

I kind of have these ideas for creoles. Creoles, also called pidgins, are mixtures between two languages.

I think one of them could be a mix between the conworld's equivalent of Latin, and the equivalent to Dutch, with the Japanese-like language. The idea is for it to feel like, from the late 16th and early 17th Centuries, a creole between Portuguese, Dutch, and Japanese. Or one between those two European languages and Ryukyuan. Imagine if such creoles were to exist irl, and used both Japanese writing and the Latin script. If there were to be consonant clusters, how would the syllabaries be modified to represent them? A lot of fun spins to pull with the writing systems.

This other one could be a mix between the conworld's equivalent of English with that Ts'ap'u-K'ama/Arabic mixture. It might as well feel like a creole between English and Arabic. The inspiration comes from this video. If an actual creole between English and Arabic was to exist, it could include the dental fricatives, which both languages have. And with one language written with an alphabet, and the other an abjad, with both sharing a common ancestor(Phoenician writing), would it lead to an abugida? Would it be incest as well?

Whether or not I should create these creoles is up to debate, as it could add in two more, making 10 total. Maybe I'll save that for the conworld's future, years after the campaign that takes place when there are eight languages.

I could have more ideas for this conworld, though I'm thinking of limiting myself based on the foundations originally laid down by the original creators of Dungeons and Dragons.