Ilothwii x another isolate

Another one that mixes Illothwii(maybe Old Illothwii) with a different isolate.

There are multitudes of them listed on Wikipedia, the most popular being Elamite, Basque, and Ainu. Candidates include Shabo, Sandawe, Hadza, Bangime, Jalaa, Laal, and countless others on the Wikipedia article for language isolates. Everyone knows Basque, but this video could tell you about Ainu and the candidates.

I couldn't find any good ones about Elamite.

Those three languages aren't the only isolates. There are several others, as listed on Wikipedia, revealing that every continent has them, not just Eurasia, but in the Americas, Africa, and Oceania as well. Isolates are everywhere and might be just as common as language families. Some people thought Korean was an isolate, when it was part of the Koreanic family.

I just need to find the right one to mix with Ilothwii, and looking at the phonology of each isolate on Wikipedia's list could help me out. Whichever one you think works best, tell me in the comments.

Territory: I still need to get around to that.

Society: And that as well.

Phonology:

Consonants: a mix between Ilothwii, or its old version, with an IRL isolate(TBD)

Features should include clicks, double articulation, and palatal laterals(either the affricates or more)

Vowels: a mix between Ilothwii, or its old version, with an IRL isolate(TBD)

Syllable structure: a mix between Ilothwii, or its old version, with an IRL isolate(TBD)

Stress: a mix between Ilothwii, or its old version, with an IRL isolate(TBD)

Writing System: TBD

Word order: ???

Language synthesis: ???

Adjectives: ???

Adpositions: ???

Noun cases: ???

Grammatical number: ???

Grammatical gender: ???

Tenses: ???

Aspects: ???

Moods: ???

Number system: ???

Sets of number words: ???

I'll get back to you when I, once again, decided on the IRL isolate to mix with Ilothwii, the people speaking the language, whether or not it should have a writing system, as well as the grammar.