psycho ; norenmin 🔞

trigger warning/s:
blood
➱ physical harm/abuse/torture
➱ mental trauma
➱ toxic relationship
➱ slavery
➱ panic/anxiety attacks
➱ implied mature themes
➱ sadistic sexual content

‼ this oneshot is pretty disturbing so i advice you to not read this if you are sensitive and cannot handle harsh stuff and if any one of the above trigger warnings apply to you.

"happy birthday to me~"
his voice is soft as it echos throughout the room, accompanied by quiet and breathless sobs of a different presence. "oh-" he sees the candles going off. he quickly fishes out his lighter from his pocket before lighting them up again.

"happy birthday to me~" he smiles, looking at the cake. "happy birthday dear huang renjun, happy birthday to me!" he claps, cheerfully.

he takes the knife before cutting a slice out of the cake, and takes a piece to one of the two boys on their knees, next to him. one shirtless and the other without pants and just a long shirt to cover till his thighs. "say 'ah', jeno-yah". he tells the shirtless one.

the boy's face was red, nose runny from crying, looking at the floor. "oh, let's take off the tape" renjun says and tries peeling the tape on jeno's mouth with his fingers. his nails created more scratches on jeno's cheeks, more than there already were.

so he takes the knife he used to cut the cake and scratches it on jeno's skin. the younger loudly winces, feeling the metal dig into his skin. now renjun easily took off the tape. he sees the cream of the cake on jeno's cheek, along with his blood, dripping from the freshly formed scar. dragging a finger right on tip of the scar, pressed down on it painstakingly hard till it bled even more, he wipes of the cream and the red fluid.

jeno's eyes once again fill with tears from the pain, and feels renjun tap on his bruised lips with his fingers. he sticks out his tongue as renjun smears the mixture of cream and blood on it. jeno winces, from the sweetness of the cream mixed with a hint of sour and saltiness from his own blood, over the small cuts on his tongue.

more blood trickles down the side of jeno's lips. renjun smirks when he sees it, making jeno's eyes go wide and the boy behind him quiver in fear.

"jaeminnie~" renjun singsongs.

his heart drops and almost stop at the sight of blood. poor jaemin had hemophobia, making even the slightest of renjun's activities take a huge toll on him, torment him every second of the day, driving him insane. jeno felt bad, knowing everything renjun did was ten times more tortures to jaemin than that of how he felt, because of his hemophobia.

jaemin's breath and heartbeat was unstable, and jeno noticed. he wanted to stop renjun but his previous memories of how he was punished with a hot iron rod still fresh in his mind, for trying to protect jaemin. not only was the traumatic piece of memory fresh, but the wound on his abdomen too.

ragged breathing and sobs were heard in the room. "kiss your boyfriend, baby" renjun says to jaemin.

he loved kissing his boyfriend. jaemin loved his boyfriend more than anything. but he didn't want to kiss him now. not when he had his blood smeared on his lips. now, he was clearly having a panic attack.

jeno knew renjun wasn't going to stop until they kissed, so he secretly tried licking the blood off his lips without him noticing. but renjun saw, and glared darkly at jeno. the younger felt a chill go up his spine, as he immediately stops.

jaemin moves closer to jeno, the older of the two feeling bad. "i'm sorry jae" he whispers. jaemin was unable to smile, but still breaks into one. he pressed his lips against jeno's bruised. his breath stops and heart rate goes wild as he tastes the blood. jeno tries pulling apart, but jaemin keeps him in place by cupping his face, carefully so he wouldn't touch the rest scar. pulling apart, they look into each other's eyes. jeno felt his heart break as he saw jaemin's fearful and teary eyes.