teasing kiss ; yujae

ship: nakamoto yuta x jeong jaehyun
request from: GhostVampireGal on trope #1 (types of kisses)

jaehyun was a busy man, he rarely found time to take care of himself. so he spent all of his free time with yuta.

the said boy was watching tv just outside the room jaehyun was busy working in.

jaehyun had the movie ready to play, waiting for yuta to join him with the popcorn and snacks. the younger hadn't turned off the lights yet, the dim chandelier being the only source of light in the room. despite cleanly wiping off the makeup from jaehyun's face, who's job was a model, yuta could still see the pinkish red tint on his lips.

yuta's breath unknowingly sucked in and hitched just at the sigh of jaehyun's full red lips. he couldn't hold back. so strides forward, places the snacks on the table in front of them. jaehyun smiles and pats the space on the sofa next to him, asking yuta to sit down.

the old set does take a seat however, not on the couch. he swings a leg over the other side, comfortably sitting down on his husband's lap. his knees were now pressed into the couch, folded in a 'W' posture, he holds onto jaehyun's shoulder and looks at him.

his eyes keep flickering between jaehyun's eyes and lips. knowing where this was going, the younger grins before leaning in. yuta also comes in closer and they both pause, he feels jaehyun's warm breath on his lips, ghosting over them. he can feel the younger's lips smoothly brush past his but there wasn't a press.

their noses nuzzled, feeling warm. yuta pushes back jaehyun's bushy hair with one finger to properly see his eyes without the barrier. they both giggle because their face features weren't clear and blurry from the close proximity. jaehyun leans in closer one more time to kiss the corner of yuta's lips, lingering for a while. he could feel the ticklish feeling on his cheeks from the other's eyelashes.

pulling apart, he looked at yuta's gaze, the older clearly wanting more. he leans in like his husband had put him under a spell, but the older nuzzles his face down yuta's chest. the older's chin, now resting on jaehyun's head. he pouts because he was expecting a kiss, but he liked this too. he tilts his head down to kiss jaehyun's hair.

feeling his husband smile into his chest, yuta feels a smile on his own face before caressing the younger's hair. jaehyun then looks up before leaning in to kiss yuta.

he holds yuta like the most fragile crafted porcelain by his waist, his kiss as gentle as his hold, his lips on the older as soft as his feelings. yuta runs his fingers through jaehyun's hair like a summer breeze.

even though jaehyun loved this cozy feeling, he pulls back in just a few seconds to see his husband being whiny. yuta's eyebrows sink and lips form an adorable pout. jaehyun gives him an upside down smile before diving in to his lips once more, as they both giggle into the kiss.