teasing kiss ; johnyu

ship: johnny suh x nakamoto yuta
request from: takoyuta95 on trope #1 (types of kisses)

johmny was a busy man, he rarely found time to take care of himself. so he spent all of his free time with yuta.

the said boy was watching tv just outside the room johnny was busy working in.

johnny had the movie ready to play, waiting for yuta to join him with the popcorn and snacks. the older hadn't turned off the lights yet, the dim chandelier being the only source of light in the room. despite cleanly wiping off the makeup from johnny's face, who's job was a model, yuta could still see the pinkish red tint on his lips.

yuta's breath unknowingly sucked in and hitched just at the sigh of johnny's full red lips. he couldn't hold back. so strides forward, places the snacks on the table in front of them. johnny smiles and pats the space on the sofa next to him, asking yuta to sit down.

the younger does take a seat however, not on the couch. he swings a leg over the other side, comfortably sitting down on johnny's lap. his knees were now pressed into the couch, folded in a 'W' posture, he holds onto johnny's shoulder and looks at him.

his eyes keep flickering between johnny's eyes and lips. knowing where this was going, the older grins before leaning in. yuta also comes in closer and they both pause, he feels johnny's warm breath on his lips, ghosting over them. he can feel the older's lips smoothly brush past his but there wasn't a press.

their noses nuzzled, feeling warm. yuta pushes back johnny's long hair with one finger to properly see his eyes without the barrier. they both giggle because their face features weren't clear and blurry from the close proximity. johnny leans in closer one more time to kiss the corner of yuta's lips, lingering for a while. he could feel the ticklish feeling on his cheeks from the other's eyelashes.

pulling apart, he looked at yuta's gaze, the younger clearly wanting more. he leans in like johnny's lip had put him under a spell, but the older nuzzles his face down yuta's chest. the younger's chin, now resting on johnny's head. he pouts because he was expecting a kiss, but he liked this too. he tilts his head down to kiss johnny's hair.

feeling johnny smile into his chest, yuta feels a smile on his own face before caressing the older's hair. johnny then looks up before leaning in to kiss yuta.

he holds yuta like the most fragile crafted porcelain by his waist, his kiss as gentle as his hold, his lips on the younger as soft as his feelings. yuta runs his fingers through johnny's hair like a summer breeze.

even though johnny loved this cozy feeling, he pulls back in just a few seconds to see the younger whiny. yuta's eyebrows sink and lips form an adorable pout. johnny gives him an upside down smile before diving in to his lips once more, as they both giggle into the kiss.