secret kiss ; winsung

ship: dong sicheng x park jisung
request from: Purplejamx10 on trope #1 [types of kisses]

they were the only two in big and bright practice room. not aware of each other's schedule, they look at each other in surprise as to why they were there.

"sungie, what are you doing here?" the taller asks.

"i'm here with the dreamies for the comeback practice... what about you hyung?"

sicheng sits back and wipes the sweat off his forehead. "just felt like dancing" he said, and turns to the younger.

there was that feeling again, like he was captured in jisung’s eyes. he was loved by everyone in the group, they made him feel loved and there was no doubt in that. but there was something special about jisung.

jisung sits next to sicheng and drops his bag. he gets up, stretching his arms like waking up in the morning and let's them fall limp. he was about to walk to the center of the room before sicheng pulls his arm, making jisung fall on his back, seating himself on sicheng's lap.

the foreign warmth radiating from the younger where sicheng touched him, the urge to curl himself around jisung. his arms snake around jisung's waist and his face burried in his back. he turns around to look at the older,

"hyung, we can't-"

but the older doesn't let him finish, and pulls him into a kiss. the only sounds in the room were gasping and lips smacking. sicheng leans in closer and pulls jisung's waist.

they were caught up in the hot moments but breaks when they hear footsteps approaching outside the door. jisung swiftly gets up and drags sicheng behind the couch right next to the other exit of the room.

the dreamies enter the room, all caught up in an argument about what to have for dinner, busy enough to not notice their quiet maknae wasn't with them.

jisung has his heart beating rapidly in his chest, while sicheng would not have cared if they had got caught.

so he to lean in and softly press his lips against jisung’s jaw, just beneath the edge of his lips, tenderly bringing their foreheads together and waited, to have jisung's attention on his which was successful. their breaths were mingling in the humid atmosphere of the room and sicheng felt how jisung slowly relaxed and gently reciprocated the touch by leaning in a bit further, until their noses were almost touching.

this time, it was jisung who initiates a gently peck, which sicheng drags on to a kiss. he kisses the younger with gaps, making sure they don't make any noise. despite being scared, jisung felt the thrill and kissed sicheng back. he tilts his face a little so their lips would fit even perfectly.

they stop in a few minutes, looking into each other's eyes. "you should go practice, sungie" sicheng smiles to which the younger nods.

fortunately for them, jaemin, haechan and renjun were about blast from yelling at each other about their dinner menu with jeno trying to settle things, and mark and chenle were late, to even notice the two in the room.

sicheng quickly and quietly opens the door and leaves without no one noticing and jisung pretended to just walk in. and of course, they didn't part away before one last secret kiss.