neck kiss ; yujae

ship: nakamoto yuta x jeong jaehyun
request from: ShntiOktvnii on trope #1 [types of kisses]

it was a lovely sunday morning. the sun was out, bright, shining through the windows of bedrooms to wake people up. yuta was one of them. disturbed by the light shone on his closed eyes, he groans, rubbing his eyes. he turns to the other side ofnthe bed, his arm wandering about in search of another presence. when he doesn't find anyone next to him, he opens his eyes and looks around. he really was lying alone.

he slowly sits up, pouting because he didn't wake up to the face of his favorite person. but soon, he forgets about it when the delicious aroma of a traditional japanese breakfast tickles his nose.

he waddles his way out to the kitchen where the aroma came from, to be met with his roommate's broad back, an apron tied to him making his waist look trim, and he moves to the side to get the wonderful view of his side profile, and curly brown hair, falling over his handsome face perfectly framing it.

hearing someone, the tall man straightens his back after tasting the miso soup he just made. "hyung, you're up!" he turns to smile, yuta feeling cupid's arrow stab his heart.

"good morning jae!" he says, with a cute smile and jaehyun turns back to check on his eggs getting fried.

yuta makes his way to his roommate before hugging his waist from the back. jaehyun stiffens up at the warm feeling, the tight arms around him. he smiles thinking about how cute yuta was when he feels the older snuggle and rubs his face all over his back like a cat.

yuta tip toes a little so he could come to jaehyun's height. he presses a long kiss on jaehyun's nape, melting the other.

once the eggs were ready, jaehyun puts them on a plate before turning around while still in yuta's arms and engulfs him in a hug. he caresses their foreheads together while they were touching, disheveling their bangs. "set the table, will you" he whispers to which yuta nods and leaves.

the older set up two plates and two bowls and two pairs of chopsticks, and ready to eat he nearly sits down while he feels like being hovered from behind. and he was right.

jaehyun locks yuta between him and the table, arms on his either side, his front pressed against yuta's back. he leans down before kissing the back of yuta's neck, nibbling on the skin.

he starts moving to the side and tucks his face in yuta's neck, the older giggling at the ticklish feeling of jaehyun's eye lashes on his neck. he turns to cup and caress jaehyun's face before the younger attacks him with more kisses on the neck, occasionally biting and licking.

yuta entangles his fingers in jaehyun's soft hair, letting him do whatever he was doing, and rub his back. while jaehyun continued leaving butterfly kisses and pecks all over yuta's neck, the breakfast remained forgotten.