first kiss ; 2sung

ship: jung sungchan x park jisung
request from: Purplejamx10 on trope #1 [types of kisses]

sungchan fixes his suit and walks to his long time crush. well, he considered one year a long time. it wasn't his fault his heart fell for the only person who genuinely wanted to be his friend and not be close just for his looks. that's how everyone was to him when he first joined neo city high a year back. everyone, except park jisung.

jisung was talking to one of his friends with his apple juice in his hands. he seemed pretty invested but that's how sungchan avoided talking to him all evening, thinking he might disturb him. but after today, after their graduation afterparty, he doesn't know when they'll meet. so he gets himself together before taking a deep breath and call out to jisung.

he taps the boy on the shoulder, as he turns around. "i wondered where you were the whole evening" jisung says, smiling when he sees his friend.

"the food was nice" sungchan says, jisung chuckling not believing the older had spend the whole evening stuffing himself at the food counter.

unknowingly, the two look into each other's eyes, getting lost in the mini galaxies. the music suddenly slows down, indicating it was time for the slow dance.

the lights dim down, only the chandeliers glowing crystal bright. jisung places his glass of juice on the nearby table, holding his hand our for sungchan, "may i have this dance, sir?" he says, making sungchan giggle.

sungchan liked dancing. and with jisung? he'd be over the moon. but he was shy and didn't want to do it in front of so many people. so he takes jisung's hand, and drags him out.

confused, jisung lets himself get dragged when they were out in the garden, surrounded by pretty flowers, lamps and a beautiful glowing fountain. it was kind of cold, but the beauty of the place distracted them.

and this time, sungchan lends his hand out for jisung, "may i have this dance?" he asks.

jisung smiles, and gladly places his hand on sungchan's. the two get closer, their arms wrapping on the other's waist and shoulders.

the music from inside could still be heard. along with it accompanied the sound of water and fresh wind with the around of the flowers around, and natural lighting of the moon. outside was much better.

the two slowly sway to the music in sync, purely enjoying each other's presence. they look into each other's eyes, never removing eye contact. they were of the same height so it made it convenient.

sungchan couldn't believe he liked someone as amazing as jisung. the boy was just perfect, and that was a problem. because he attracted everyone, he was afraid jisung would get stolen away from him before he'd even get the chance to be sungchan's. "its now or never" sungchan thinks.

"sungie..." he starts and jisung hums in acknowledgement with his deep voice. "do you perhaps have.. anyone you like?" he asks, barely above a whisper.

jisung chuckles softly as his eyes turn into cresents. "yes" he replies in the same hushed tone.

sungchan's heart drops at the reply. he should have gotten himself ready for rejection and now he might embarass himself in front of his crush. but he wanted to know who this person was. so he swallows the lump in his throat and quietly clears his throat.

"can i ask who?"

jisung doesn't say anything. his smile is no longer there making sungchan want to run away. he had fucked up. or so he thought until jisung leans in and let's their foreheads touch and bodies rest on each other's.

feeling his heart thump loudly against his ribs, sungchan's mind goes blank. he loses himself in a sense of euphoria when he feels jisung's lips on his.

jisung wraps one of his arm around sungchan's nape and the other pulling his suit. sungchan wraps an arm around jisung's waist and remains frozen. the younger didn't seem like he was pulling away sooner so let's his other hand cup jisung's jaw.

he could feel the other's eye lashes on his cheek, their nose touching, breaths fanning on the other's face, and their lips fitting perfectly with one another like puzzle pieces.

sungchan puts a little bit force into the kiss and completely melts as he closes his eyes. they no longer felt cold, as their shared heat.

the kiss ended shortly. it was innocent and of pure love. jisung rests his forehead against sungchan's, his arms slowly draping over his body to find the older's as he holds his hands his in own big ones. he caresses sungchan's knuckles with his thumbs, "i like you, sungchan" he says.

that's all sungchan needed to hear as he gently pulls jisung towards him enveloping him into a warm hug. jisung's arms automatically find their way snaking around the older's waist. jisung snuggles his face in the crook of sungchan's neck, sniffing in his scent as he places a soft kiss on his clothed shoulder. sungchan runs his hand through jisung's mullet before whispering, "i like you too, jisung".

he smiles like a fool and blushes furiously. "that was my first kiss.." jisung trails off.

"mine too, and i'm glad it was you whom i shared it with"

word count: 890