against the wall kiss ; kuntaro

ship: qian kun x osaki shotaro
request from: Purplejamx10 on trope #1 [types of kisses]

all shotaro wanted to do was sleep, after a long day of practice. it was already 11pm, so he opened the door as quiet as possible, not to disturb his roommate.

he turns around to close and lock the door after entering, when he feels a pair of arms circle around his waist. shotaro feels kun's front pressed against his back, forehead against the back of his head, warm breath hitting his nape.

"welcome back, taro" he says, making shotaro smile. he turns around to wraps around the older's neck and press their foreheads together.

their eyes keep wandering around the lip area, and it didn't take long for them to lean in to a passionate kiss.

kun felt how shotaro's lips were warm and soft. they parted slightly, allowing his tongue to slip inside.

bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as their lips were pressed together. shotaro's tongue pressed in between while kun's lips while he was tasting the other's mouth, in ticklish kitten licks.

kun gently pushes shotaro to wall and runs his hand all over the younger's body, and coming up to his arms around his neck. he unlocks shotaro's arms before pinning them on top of his head, on the wall. the younger helplessly moans into the kiss, the feeling of kun taking the lead overwhelming him. he feels himself squished between the wall and kun.

feeling needy, shotaro rubs his crotch against kun's but the older knew he was tired to take it further. so he pulls apart before tenderly sucking on shotaro's tongue and looking at him in the eyes for few seconds, and brings his lips to the younger's forehead and plant them there for a soft kiss.

"let's get some rest, shall we" kun says before shotaro replies with a quick 'yes' as the two sneak in little kisses in the process of going to bed.