"I have set my routine with Ninja dance studio. It's good! Pura faadu kar denge!" Vicky said while side hugging his girlfriend.

"OKAY GUYS!! LETS GO!" Visakha entered back in and called out.

As soon as they reached inside the auditorium they saw all the arrangements of three large LCD screens equidistantly arranged on both sides each and strobe lights, fog machines and emergency fire extinguishers placed strategically in a pattern. As soon as they showed their opening number, the team gathered around to discuss about their showstopper performance.

"You both should do Tango!" Simmi said looking at Rey and Sharon.

"Uh.. I don't know Simmi! I think I should just be in the campaign and not do couple!" Sharon tried to back out while Rey stayed silent.

"Come on Sharon! Please! Please! Do it for us na!! Humaare liye please! Team ke liye!" Rinni, Neha, Vicky and Nil joined in with Simmi to persuade Sharon.

"Yeah Sharon we need a strong performance. That will be our backbone! Like a show showstopper!" Simmi pointed further.

"Haan Sharon! Show is depending on your dance!" Neha said.

"Meri last show hein! Sharon you have to do dance!" Rinni said.

"Haan humaare zyaada tickets bik gaye hein tumhaare performance hein bataake!" Vicky said.

"What you already sold the tickets?" Rey asked.

"Houseful hein bhai!" Bharat said and patted on Amar's back, "Iska idea hein! Dekho net pe! Poora bik gaya!"

"Agal yeh thow aththa gaya toh hum ek app launth kal taththe hein disse aul shos ki booking kal paaye aul classes bhi join kal saththe hein!" Amar said.

"Nahi toh doosre ticket booking apps se bhi kaam chalaayenge!" Nil said.

Visakha cursed something under her breath and sat down in one of the audience seats. Bharat and Amar filled her suit and sat beside her. Their actions didn't go unnoticed by Sharon and couldn't face them. She knew even though she could win over Visakha in dance, she could easily break Sharon's bones in wrestling. Nil went over to the stereo and switched on their selected playlist. The music started playing.

Raul Gharello Y Su Orchesta - Ojos Negros ♫

He held his hand out to her to which she reluctantly accepted. He led her to the centre of the stage and picked up their stance. He held her close, his right arms wrapped around her upper body supporting her torso with barely an inch of gap between them. Her left arm rested on his right and held his right trapezius. They joined their remaining hand together and puffed their upper body. Sharon maintained a slight arch so as to project her feminine rear.

Facing each other eye to eye they started moving their body to the music.

"Professional.." he whispered to her as an assurance to both of them to which she didn't reply.

They changed their stance as the music picked up and joined hands at their hip level allowing her to swivel. She twisted her waist a couple of times and left a grip to quickly twirl around to the other side. They both knew it to end at a dip. She stretched herself apart from his hands and then twirled back into his arms. He dipped her holding her upper back and resting on his left thigh as he pushed his right leg smoothly away to his back. Their faces came closer and Rey found Sharon's eyes closed. Slowly she turned her torso towards the audience with one free hand and then graciously turned back to parallel his torso. She brought her hand to softly caress Rey's face and comb through his hair towards the back of his head causing a quiver through his spine. He held her in that pose with both his arms wrapped around her supported by his ninety degree bent knee at a very acute angle from the ground as if time was frozen.