Max/George - Baptism L&L

Ever since you were young, Max Verstappen and you have been good friends. Because you spend a lot of time together you know each other families very well. So you are also good friends with Max's sister Victoria. Unfortunately, you haven't been seeing as much of each other lately as you've been living in Monaco with your boyfriend George Russel, trying to get along as much as possible on race weekends. However, you do call each other every week and you are completely in love with her two sons. For the weekend, you and George are invited to the baptism of her sons Luka and Lio.

When you arrive at the party in the Netherlands, you run up to Victoria and give her a hug. "I haven't seen you in a long time! How nice to be here again." "I'm so glad you're here Y/N!" After Victoria, you also give her boyfriend a hug and then her mother Sophie. Max and Kelly are also already there with Penelope. "Hi little P, how are you sweetie?" you say to Penelope and you give Max and Kelly a hug too. 

After the baptism in the church, you come back to the party and George and you give your present for Luka and Lio to Victoria and her boyfriend. They both get a children's car from Mercedes. Max shakes his head and laughs, "Of course George!" "Haha nice stuff right?" laughs George. Victoria's eldest son is overjoyed and Penelope looks at the cars with rapt attention as well. "This is really great guys!" says Victoria. "Of course not, no problem Vicky," you say with a wink. Victoria's little ones are pampered and it's a fun day in the sun.

When Victoria and you are sitting at a table at the end of the afternoon, Victoria says: "Sometimes I still think it's a shame that you and Max didn't end up together

When Victoria and you are sitting at a table at the end of the afternoon, Victoria says: "Sometimes I still think it's a shame that you and Max didn't end up together." You laugh: "It wouldn't have worked out Vic, you know that. We're too much alike." "Yeah but still, it would have been nice then we were family." "We are family now too," you say and you hug Victoria. "Besides we all have a good relationship right?" you ask and you look at Max who is playing with his cousin and Penelope. Then you look at George who is talking to Victoria's boyfriend. You smile: "I'm really in love with George, I wouldn't change a thing! Victoria beams, "It shows Y/N and everyone is incredibly happy for you." You look at Victoria: "look at us, the incredibly happy girls." You both burst into laughter.

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕