Max Verstappen- Birthday boy

A few years ago, you met Max Verstappen at an event for "celebrities" in the Netherlands. It was a very boring event and you were happy to talk to someone with te same age. Now you were very nervous because this was the Max Verstappen, the son of Jos Verstappen and maybe in the future the first Dutch world champion. He was actually nervous about the fact that you were already a successful actress at a young age. It clicked really well between you and years later you still speak to each other every week.

The press has also picked up on your good relationship and is following you closely. There is often speculation about a romantic relationship between you. But these speculations make you a little anxious, you like Max very much from day one but you are afraid of damaging the bond if you give in to this. What if Max doesn't see you that way and it doesn't work out in the end? You keep hiding your feelings because of this doubt and you enjoy the time you spend as friends.

This week you are in Monaco because it is Max's birthday. You will stay with him the whole week because Max thinks it's nonsense that you have to arrange a hotel while he has an extra room. Upon arrival, the fun starts, you have so much to tell each other. After you have installed yourself in the extra room, you go and eat something in Monte Carlo. "Well this is a bit of a luxury isn't it?" you say to Max, "Well and you're hardly ever here and now you are so I really want to impress." Max laughs. You laugh along with him, "Oh yes after all this time you suddenly want to impress." Max looks straight into your eyes and doesn't say anything and just smiles.

"Okay, is Max flirting now?" You think. It's not that there's never any tension between you but this time Max is acting truly different. "Thanks for dinner, Maxie" you say as you walk out of the restaurant. You walk hand in hand along the boulevard back to Max's flat "I'm so glad you're here! We just haven't seen each other face to face for too long and I really missed you!" says Max "I agree" you say to him smiling "Are you all set for your birthday tomorrow?" "Yes, now that you've arrived it can get started" he says and he spins you around.

It is the day of Max's birthday and it will be a long and pleasant day. "Wow, this is really a wonderful present. Thank you very much!" says Max about the present you bought him. You smile shyly at him. In the meantime some other friends have arrived and Max's family is also present. Victoria, Max's sister gives you a hug and says: "Nice to see you again girl! Are you finally a little further along in your feelings for each other?" "Vicky, please" smile and you know you are blushing. Victoria has never been one to hide the fact that she wants you to have a relationship with each other. 

It is a very pleasant afternoon and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. You keep a close eye on Max, something you always do by accident. But today you notice that Max is doing exactly the same to you. "Are you enjoying yourself?" asks Max to you. "Yes it's a nice day isn't it?" you say. "Do you feel like going out tonight with some friends and Vicky?" asks Max. "I'm fine with anything Max, it's your birthday after all." you tell him. Max has moved closer and closer to you and you are getting very warm. "It will be really nice with you" Max says with his face dangerously close to yours "let's go!".

When you arrive at a nightclub in Monaco, you have a few drinks and everyone starts to loosen up. Everyone is on the dance floor. You are dancing with Victoria when she says, "You should go a little more to Max, I feel like he is finally going to let you know that he feels something for you too." "Uh, how do you know I feel anything for him at all?" you ask her. "By the way you look at him, idiot. Anyone can see that from a great distance." she says. You burst out laughing, "Okay, there may be something to that." "Take this chance! Before Max doesn't have the nerve again and we're stuck with this for a few more years." says Victoria.

After getting a another glass of wine, you move a little closer to Max

After getting a another glass of wine, you move a little closer to Max. And then everything goes very fast, in no time you are dancing very close to each other. "I think you have something to tell yourself." Max says to you. You look at him and hold your breath. Max closes his eyes, "I don't want to ruin it between us now." "You won't Max" you say softly. "This is the hardest thing I've ever done." Max laughs uncomfortably. You take his hand and he strokes a strand of hair behind your ear with his other hand. "I've really liked you for a long time, Y/N." He moves closer with his face and you let him. "I've wanted to do this for a very long time," he says and kisses you on the lips.

Suddenly it feels like you are all alone in the club. After an intense kiss, you look at each other. Little by little the noise is coming back around you. "I hope you feel a little bit the same for me." says Max. "Max, seriously I've been feeling this from day one." you say to him. Max gives you a kiss on your temple: "I want to go for this!" "I want that too, yeah" you tell him. "Let's get out of here then." says Max. "What about the rest we are here with?" You say laughing. Max looks around him and sees that everyone is having a good time. "They won't notice anything" he says. You look at Victoria who gives you a wink, you smile back at her.

A moment later you and Max arrive at his apartment. You are both very quiet but the air around you is sweltering with tension. "This is my best birthday yet." Max says to you. "I'm happy about that, Birthday boy." you say and your lips meet again.

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕