Mick Schumacher - Red Carpet

This one shot was made in response to the request of Donna806. Really hope you like it! 💕

You are the daughter of Kate Moss. And if you are honest, you enjoy the attention you get from having a famous mother. Your father is not in the picture, but you don't really care. You have such a strong bond with your mother that you can call her your best friend. This means that you do not need a father figure in your life. Your mother has dated you when you were younger, but you did not like it and you prefer to see your mother free and happy.

From an early age, it was clear that you would follow your mother's footsteps. You look very much like your mother and modelling is your thing. Furthermore, you are used to the spotlight. Your mother has often warned you about the darker sides of modelling, but now that you are 20 and trying to stand on your own two feet, you are starting to realise that. There are a lot of addictions lurking around and there is a danger of the fame becoming too much.

Your mother is not very happy with your choice of modelling because she has experienced the hard world herself. Your mother would love to protect you, but she knows that you can't bear the thought of stopping with modelling. That is why she lets you keep on working and tries to guide you as much as possible. You, on the other hand, are enjoying the way your life is right now. You are 20 years old and already one of the most successful models of the moment. That feels really good!

You were recently booked for the cover of Vogue. To celebrate, you took yourself a trip to the Monaco GP. Formula 1 is a big hobby of yours that can't really be explained. Your mother was always a good friend of Micheal Schumacher and that is how you came in contact with the sport. When you are walking around the paddock of the Monaco GP you see Mick, you know each other from your parents and it clicks really well between you. "Hey Mick!" you call out. "Hey Y/N, I didn't know you were coming, that's nice!" says Mick and he gives you a hug. Mick is such a nice boy, you stand around talking for a while and talk about how to live with parents that are famous. You laugh: "Okay we really need to catch up Mick, shall we go and eat something tonight? Mick agrees and goes to get ready for the training.

That evening, you have arranged to meet at a cosy waterside restaurant. As you are ordering, you tell Mick about your idea for after the Grand Prix: "I have an idea and you have to be honest about it. "Tell me" says Mick with a twinkle in his eye. "After the Grand Prix I have a red carpet event and I would really like you to go with me. Actually also to honour our parents because they did this for years before." you say cautiously. You see Mick think: "I am not as confident as my father." he laughs. "No problem, I'll be there too!" you say. "Okay, let's do it," says Mick. When you say goodbye, Mick gives you a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

During the GP you get to stand in the pit box with HAAS and encourage Mick. After the race, he is happy to see you: "Hey Y/N, are you looking forward to tonight?" "Yeah sure, it's going to be really fun!" you say. In the evening, you stand dressed up on the red carpet and the press go wild, calling you for photos: "Y/N, Mick, look here! Are you in a relationship." You see Mick standing uncomfortable because of all this attention and help him to feel a little easier: "You're doing really well, if you want to walk further you should say so.". "I'm fine, I like it here, with you". says Mick and he looks at you sweetly. He grabs you by the waist and lets the press take a few photos. The press will be talking about this for a while. 

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕

F1 One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें