Charlotte Sine- Hero

This story is inspired by the request of @Celeste_526. Thank you for your request i hope you like it! 💕

You are the older cousin of Charlotte Sine, Charles Leclerc's girlfriend. Your bond is very strong, you could say that you are best friends. You also know that your younger cousin Charlotte looks up to you. This is mainly because you are the CEO of a large company in Switzerland. But because of your job, you don't see each other as often as you used to when you lived in Monaco.

 Because of the distance between you and Charlotte, Charlotte wanted nothing more than to study in Geneva. In the first place, her parents gave you the task of keeping an eye on her, but you knew that Charlotte could take good care of herself. You also had to work a lot, but at least it was nice to have her with you in Geneva. Once, for instance, you picked her up after a lesson to go out to dinner in your black Porche. "Wow, since when have you had this car! And where are we going anyway?" Shout Charlotte. "Haha, calm down Cha, I got this car from work and where we're not going is a surprise." you say with a smile on your face. When you get out of the car and walk to the restaurant, Charlotte says: "You know everyone is watching us, don't you?" "Yes" "Does this always happen?" "Yes" you say with a smile. The fact that everyone on the street looks at you in amazement gives Charlotte so much self-confidence that she never wants to leave your side.

But since Corona, Charlotte has moved back to Monaco, to Charles' flat. Since Corona, you have not seen each other. "I have a surprise Cha!" you say to Charlotte on the phone. "OMG what is it?" she shouts. "For my birthday I'm planning to come to Monaco, I hope you like it too." "Are you crazy? Nice, I really think this is the best news ever!" screams Charlotte loudly through the phone. "What is the matter?" shouts Charles to Charlotte. "" My cousin is coming to Monaco next week!" she shouts to Charles with tears in her eyes. Charles has to work hard to get Charlotte back down to earth a bit after the good news. He is so curious to know who this niece really is. Charlotte and Valentine are so charmed by her that he wants to meet her himself. But then Charles and Charlotte both test positive for corona before your visit.

Charlotte's heart is broken and Charles' too because he sees the love of his life so sad

Charlotte's heart is broken and Charles' too because he sees the love of his life so sad. You have decided to postpone your visit so that Charlotte and Charles will be better when you come. Charlotte is so sad that Charles can no longer bear it. He grabs his phone and dials your number: Y/n? Hi, it's Charles." "Hey Charles how nice of you to call! What can I do for you?" you say. "Charlotte is very sad that you couldn't come because of the Corona, but I have an idea for another appointment!" says Charles.

On the Tuesday of the GP, the doorbell of Charles' flat rings. Charlotte opens the door: "No, you can't be serious, Y/n!" "Hi love! I missed you!" you say and you fall into each other's arms.Charlotte's eyes begin to sparkle when she realises that Charles has arranged all this and she smiles at Charles. Charles can't think of a moment when he has ever seen her happier.✨

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕