Max Verstappen - Anger

Max Verstappen and you have known each other for 8 years of which you have been in a relationship for 4 years now. You started out as friends but eventually admitted that you are more than friends. You attend every race and try to be by his side as much as possible. Because of this, you know each other through and through. This weekend you are along to the grand prix of Australia, Max finished second during qualifying. Something he visibly feels bad about. But you know he's eager to battle it out tomorrow with Charles, who got pole. 

You get ready to go back to the hotel, you'll see Max there. Besides, you'll be here again for most of the day tomorrow. It's "me time" first!Arriving at the hotel you take a long bath. After half an hour you hear a noise in the hotel room. There you have Max! You grab a towel and step into the room with only the towel on. "Hello Mr. World Champion," you say sweetly. Max looks at you but you can tell he's bothered by something. "Oh no, we're not going to do this. You have tomorrow to make everything right." you say to him confidently. "Well, I don't know if this year..." Max begins, "You don't know that yet" you interrupt him.

You sit next to each other on the bed in the hotel room. You have been saying nothing to each other for fifteen minutes and staring ahead of you. "Well this is cozy." you say sarcastically "I'm not traveling all over the world for you to look at a grumpy face. Come on now, we have been sad long enough now we are going to eat." you say with a smile. A smile appears on Max's face and he grabs you for a moment, "Are you going to eat in that towel too?" "If you want to babe, I'll eat in that towel." you burst into laughter.

After changing your clothes anyway, you come to the restaurant of the hotel. You would love to give Max the greasiest comfort food now, but his trainer would get very upset if you did that. You try to make it as pleasant as possible at the table and you have a very nice evening together. 

The next morning, Max is himself again. He is looking forward to the race and he has the right mindset to go beat Charles. You enter the pit box and settle in next to Jos, Max's father and wait for the race to start. The race is going well for Max until he says over the radio that he smells something, he sounds very frustrated. Then his race engineer tells him to stop the car. You look at Jos sadly. "This won't be super for him," you say. "Just get ready to catch him," Jos says with a nod.

Max storms into the pit box with his helmet still on

Max storms into the pit box with his helmet still on. That never predicts well, he is really very angry and frustrated. He ignores everyone around him and walks straight to his own room. You wait 10 minutes and then walk to Max's room. This is obviously not the first time you have done this, we can say that he has been angry more than once in recent years. You enter the room and say nothing and just sit down. You don't even look at Max, this is your approach these days.

"That car is just not up to it!" Max suddenly shouts the frustration can be seen on his face. You look at him: "Yeah, right. This was just incredibly shitty." "We won't be champions if we don't even finish," says Max. You nod, "Yeah, we'll have to figure something out. And there are a lot of people who are going to do that, you know that, right?". Max is still super angry: "Yeah I'm sure, but now we just have a mega problem, just leave everything, I don't feel like it anymore.". "Okay, well let's go home then, oh finally I'll have you all to myself". Max begins to thaw and a grin appears on his face, "Okay maybe I was a little over the top."

You walk up to Max and grab him, "It's going to be okay you know." "I know that, thank you for being there again to keep me from doing stupid things." "Of course, you're stuck with me." Max kisses you on the forehead. "Well quick to the interviews! Show that you can't be beaten no matter what." You smack Max on the ass and he rushes off. You walk to the motorhome where Jos is laughing: "You're doing it again!". " Gladly, positive towards the next race." you smile.

" you smile