23

A rather loud banging roused Taehyung from his slumber early on Friday morning and he couldn't deny the vicious mental telling off that he gave to the source of the racket.

Apparently, his much deserved lie in was not to be had.

Taehyung made a grab for his cell and punched in several combinations to unlock the keypad before getting the correct one and noticed with complete horror that it was only seven in the morning.

Jimin was not due until nine and Jooan should have set off for work at five.

That meant that the source of the noise was an unknown and said unknown was about to get pummelled by his pillow!

Taehyung stumbled out of bed, snatched up his feather filled weapon and went in search, ready to commit murder.

Death by pillow bashing, you couldn't deny that it was original.

The banging was incessant and annoying and unnecessary – he was up!

Gah!

Taehyung tripped several times as he made his way down the stairs, not such a good way to start the day. He soon found that the din was coming from the front door.

Taehyung may have growled.

Taehyung definitely stomped all the way towards it. Somebody's head was about to roll.

Twisting the handle, Taehyung wrenched the creaking wood open and yelled, "WHAT?"

In front of him stood a somewhat greasy looking teenager wearing a navy delivery uniform and baseball cap, his hand was still outstretched towards the door and he had a feeling that his 'bored' look was a common feature upon his face.

"Delivery for Kim," he announced disinterestedly.

Taehyung gaped at him.

It was seven in the morning!

Squinting his eyes, he found the sleep snatcher's nametag.

"Vincent?" Taehyung said, placing extra emphasis of the 'T'. "Do you know what time it is?"

He rolled his eyes in a petulant manner and glanced down at his Star Wars wristwatch. "Five after seven. You Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung blinked at him.

"It was rhetorical!" Taehyung snapped, flailing his pillow clad hand about. "Do you realise that the noise you were just making at seven in the morning was loud enough to wake the dead?"

It certainly woke him!

"Five after seven," he corrected. "And it's a special delivery, just following orders. Sign here." He thrust a clipboard and pen his way.

Taehyung wanted to hit him with it.

Taehyung made a mental note to start working on his early morning person before he got himself arrested for battery.

Snatching the clipboard from him, he glanced down at the delivery form. The items were indeed intended for him, though he had not placed orders for anything. According to the sheet, there were four packages.

"Uh... who are these from?"

Vincent gave him a look that clearly stated how stupid he thought he was. "Couldn't tell ya. I'm just the carrier pigeon."

Taehyung glared at him. Sarcastic sleep disturber...

"Where did they come from?"

Vincent's jaw clenched. "I'm not allowed to open other people's mail-orders, kinda goes against company policy. So I really couldn't tell ya."