9

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you wake up in the morning?

I'm running late!

Showering would be nice, but it would be too much trouble. I'd want another ten minutes in bed. I'll just risk smelling, bleh.

Today is the day I should really clean out the hamster's cage...

Was the coffeemaker set on timer last night?

Was it all a mere dream.... That I bludgeoned my dearest husband to death all because of the symphonic range of his snoring?

I'm utterly and completely tired; I wish the baby would just learn to self–settle!

Will my teacher notice if I'm late with my schoolwork yet again?

Where are my sweatpants? It looks like it's going to be a fat day.

Shit, how much did I drink last night? And who on earth is this weird stranger in my bed?

Tell me, which thought runs to your mind when you first wake up?

For the past year, Taehyung's dilemma had been the same: what was he going to do?

Taehyung had scraped the bottom of the barrel and deeper with that one notion, trying to find a way to answer the one question that had plagued the fogginess of his early morning head for months.

Taehyung had finally figured out the answer.

Unfortunately, the response was accompanied with a contract and a series of 'rules.'

Terms and Agreements, Part 5.

5.1. Living Arrangements:

1.    Mr. – Kim Taehyung – will live with Mr. – Jeon Jungkook – for the duration of the signed contract.

2.    Independent living during the contracted period is and will always be unacceptable.

3.    While residing on the property, Mr – Jeon Jungkook will be responsible for all living expenses on behalf of Mr. – Kim Taehyung.

4.    Separate sleeping quarters for Mr. – Kim Taehyung – can be provided upon request.

5.    Mr. – Kim Taehyung – is to treat Mr. – Jeon Jungkooks – home as if it were her own, and understand that she is not subjected to any restrictions while on the premises.

6.    It is Mr. – Kim Taehyung – responsibility to keep the keys to Mr. – Jeon Jungkooks – property safe, and if they go missing, notification of the loss must be made immediately.

7.    Mr. – Kim Taehyung – is to treat Mr. – Jeon Jungkooks – property with respect, and he is not to invite unsavoury persons within.

8.    Any houseguests coming to stay at the property should be informed to Mr. – Jeon Jungkook – with as much advance notice as possible.

9.    Any general house rules must be agreed upon verbally by both parties and can be changed by mutual agreement.

And so on...

5.2. Financial Arrangements:

1.    Mr. – Jeon Jungkook – will provide financial assistance to Mr. – Kim Taehyung – for the duration of the contract.

2.    Mr. – Kim Taehyung – is not required to work under any circumstances.

3.    Mr. – Jeon Jungkook – will give Mr. – Kim Taehyung – his own bank account and card, which will be used for all financial transactions.