Chapter 6 Worry

Triv POV

Days have already passed and there's a changes between us and the nerds with that gay friend of theirs, I think his name is Alexander or Alexa? I don't know and I don't care.

I feel something weird when I'm with that Alliana the nerd, I don't know what is it and it is getting on my nerves. There's a part of me na sa tuwing makita siyang nakatingin sa'kin ay parang naiilang ako. The fuck, dude.

I tried to asked this feelings of mine kay Tom and he just laughed and teased me asking who the girl is. Hindi ko naman sinabi sa kaniya kong sino, he teased that maybe I like the girl.

That's impossible.

I don't know what is like, love, crush, or whatever they called it. For me, it's just a nonsense business.

Nag di-discuss ang prof sa harap at nasa pinaka likuran kami, hindi nalalayo sa upuan nila Alliana. She was sleeping! Damn, a nerd sleeping while the prof is discussing. That's new.

Sa lahat ng nerd na na-encounter ko ay siya ang naiiba. Walang kinatatakutan, palaban, hindi nakikinig sa klase, maldita, ano paba?

I was just staring at her back that made me smile, my smile faded when Tim slightly punched my arms that make me look at him with that 'what the fuck look'.
"The hell?" I said in a low voice, prof might hear us.

"Caught you staring at Alliana, are you simping bro?" He wiggled his eyebrows, teasing me.

I kick him under the table and didn't bother to answer his question. Why would I simp over that nerdy girl? She's not even pretty, trash. After the morning discussion we are here in the cafeteria with the three, well, palagi na namin silang kasama. Napaka friendly kasi nitong apat.

Ang bakla at si Kalvin ang pumipila para bumili ng pagkain namin, Alliana is just sitting here while waiting and uses her phone. She has no emotion while looking at her phone and base on the movement of her fingers, she's just scrolling.

"Alliana may fb ka? Ano name? Add ka namin dali." Calix said and Alliana looked at him, still no emotion.

Why is she so emotionless!?

The four is waiting for her answer so she nodded as response, "Yeah." She replied shortly.

"Anong name? Add ka kita," pangungulit din ni Tom at nilabas ang cellphone. Alliana took Tom's phone and type something, it must be her facebook account.

"Ay, walang picture? Ba't tatlo lang friendlist mo dito? Dika friendly? Accept mo'ko, bilis."

Wala namang nagawa si Alliana kaya nagtipa rin siya sa phone niya. The two guys arrived so they hide their phone and start eating, as well I. The four, Tim, Tom, Calix, Felix, are the only one who's talking and the rest is just eating and didn't bother to listen and talk back.

I noticed Alliana when she stopped eating and touch her stomach as if like she's in pain, " Are you okay?" I asked her, worried. I don't know why am I worrying about her, fuck!

She didn't answer me and closed her eyes, still holding her stomach.

"Hala, teh? Ayos ka lang ba? Anong nangyari? Natatae ka?" Walang tigil na tanong ng bakla.

"Dalhin ka namin clinic?" The nerd guy suggested, worried.

"M-may kalabasa ba'tong gulay na binili niyo?" Nanghihina niyang tanong at sabay naman tumango ang dalawa that make her uttered a curse.