𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔

Start from the beginning

   She was a phenomenal seamstress, and when I told her I was being wedded to the loved of my life, she jumped at the opportunity. My stomach had been growing like normal, slowly but surely. This time around I was much less nervous than before, I feel like I've come such a long way now. I never even thought for the life of me that I'd be getting married, let alone pregnant for the second time. I didn't mind this though, it felt like everything was how it was supposed to be.

   My stomach wasn't poking out very much, so the dress that was being fitted for me was made comfortably. Solange's other friend, Ryan, had grown to like me when I first met her at our engagement party, and she had become a great friend to me. She was the one doing my hair and makeup. I couldn't front and say that I didn't feel nervous, because I definitely did. The city was beautiful, the night sky gleamed as I looked through the window of the hotel suite. If I could live here, I definitely would.

     The world never failed to amaze me with its infinite wonder. The honking of the horns and music in the distance lulled my nervous. My stomach was doing backflips at the thought of this nontraditional wedding. I knew it would be okay. I just needed to psych myself for walking down the aisle to where my future wife would stand. At first, some part of me felt like I didn't deserve happiness but that all changed when I met her, I knew that we belonged together.

 At first, some part of me felt like I didn't deserve happiness but that all changed when I met her, I knew that we belonged together

(ONIKA'S HOTEL ROOM IN TOKYO)     

   The commotion outside from all the other men, didn't help me, but I knew it would be fine. I just wondered how Yonnie was doing. Ciel was with Chris in the other room, along with Watson and Chocolate. He was getting them dressed. He had grown to be a better male friend to us than the others when it came to Bey's crew. He composed playlists, the venue with Solange, and he even helped most of us with the wedding colors. I was shocked.

    I was oblivious to the rest of what she had planned. I didn't even know how the venue would look, or where we would get married at. Knowing Solange though, it would be elaborate. Beyonce and she were like complete opposites in a way. Solange was elaborate and flashy, while Beyonce was more of the hopeless romantic type, she wanted things to be more intimate, and I appreciated that. Whatever they decided to do, I know it will be amazing, that was just how they worked.

     Everything wasn't for another 3 hours, but we needed an early start. An hour for Hair and makeup, an hour for my dress fitting, and an hour for me to get my emotions together. This all feels so surreal, and it feels like all of this is happening, but nothing at the same time. It's perfect, and it's fast, but it's still fits us.

I looked over to Harriet who was still working on the dress that hung on the mannequin, it was truly beautiful, and I knew Bey would love it. It made me wonder what type of suit Bey would have on. Knowing her, she'd try to come in jeans.

 Knowing her, she'd try to come in jeans