Chapter 8

I am looking outside of the carriage when I saw a familiar face in town. I visited the town again for I want to repair the necklace which is given to me by my mother and marchioness. I think that the plain medallion and the snowflake design would be a great match.

"Milady we are already here" Lara spoke beside me. The carriage stop infront of the shop that we used to shop with the marchioness.

I went down the carriage as Lara and the butler helped me get down. I look inside the shop and not so many nobles are inside. I cover myself up and then enter the shop. As I enter I saw some nobles look at me for a second and return towhat they are doing.

"Goodmorning miss what might be your order?" The owner asked me.

"Can we talk privately?" I asked with a small voice. And I saw her nod and lead me the way. And it looks like no one heard nor care about us.

When we enter a room I remove my cloak and gave it to Lara who is beside me, while the butler is left outside. After I remove my cover I see how the owner reacts.

"Milady Snow!?" She shockingly said and I just smiled at her and then sit on oe of the chairs inside.

"Yes, I want to ask a favor if I can? I wanted to mix this two accessories for one" I explained to her as she listen carefully to me.

"Is that all milady?" She asked and I just nod.

I gave her the two necklaces and she said that It will be finished by next week. And after that I already walk out of the shop with my cover.

While we are riding home I saw a food stand on one of the sides of the plaza. I suddenly became hungry so I tell the butler to stop the carriage and so I got out of the carriage. But then...

I became shocked when a man suddenly grab my wrist and pull me with him. Why does he looks familiar? I don't know why but I don't feel any bad intention from him. He's the guy who bought the sun necklace like what my sister have.

He stop pulling me over on a small street far from the center of the town. I look at him when he remove his cover. He has handsome features like a prince. Is he kidnapping me? That's possible! But....

"I'm grateful to finally see you my sun" he spoke. Even his voice are handsome and manly. But he is crazy! Who is he calling his sun?

"I---" I haven't continue what I am saying when he speak again.

"Have you receive my gifts?" He asked. And there my brow knitted. Gifts? Is he the duke's son?What is he saying? Oh my!!

Does he thinks that I'm Summer?

"I'm running outside of time, I'll see you soon again" after he says that he runs towards the other end of the small street.

__________

"Milady! Milady!" I heard Lara shouted from my back. And I've been awakened, and I can feel my heart beat beating so fast! What is this?

"Let's go home" I ordered and the two just nodded. I also wonder how they find me here. Did they run too?

As we return home I saw my annoying sister with her gifts again in the living room. Though she received many gifts I can tell that she isn't happy. I smiled evily.

"I wonder what are the gifts for me by the future duke?" I whispered loudly, and I know that my sister heard me. She looks pissed. Ha ha ha.

'That's rather low Snow'

I didn't care about what the villainess in the mirror says. I just walk towards my room and then enjoy my free time.

As you can see me and my b*tch sister are the only one left in this house. The parents left for vacation and so as the older sister I have much more power than her in this house for the rest of the days.

While remembering what happen in town I heard a loud noise coming from outside and then the door of my room opened. And I saw Lara there with a glint of happiness in her eyes.

"What is it Lara?"  I asked her and she bow down to me as she answers.

"A gifts from the duke's son had come" Lara said. So I fix my self and go down to the living room where the guests are. I look at my sister who is talking to a butler. He might be the duke family butler.

When my sister looks at me I saw the butler followed. I smiled at them with my sweetest smile. And then I walk towards them. Thriller bow to me.

"Are you perhaps my master's fiance? Snow Vancouve?" He asked and I nod at him. He looks at his back and there I saw boxes of gifts. And I ordered Lara to check on them.

"Thank you very much for the gifts, please tell that to your master. And also thank you for bringing these here, it might be tough for you all please accept my snack offer" I talked to the butler while the servants are busy with the gifts.

The butler just smiled. And so I led the way through the sofa. We talk and talk until all the gifts are already been removed inside the cargo.

"Again thank you very much mister" I said as they took off and leave the house.

After that I walks towards my room and I saw all the gifts there. It looks like I am going to clean a huge mess tonight.

As I opened the box, all I can see are accessories, dresses, make ups and other things I don't usually likes nor wear. Well, it's not th duke's son's fault.

I don't plan to marry him anyway.

'Why not!?'

Whatever

______________

Hello guys!! I'm back!!

It's nice to see you again

Thank you for waiting and supporting!!

Here's a new update for you!!

Godbless everyone!!