Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I CAN'T sleep last night because of the magic test that we did last night. Tje result is positive. I do am a magic user. But he doesn't see what kind of magic do I have. For now I'm glad that I don't have dark magic.

I also tell Frost that don't tell anyone about me having magic core. And I'm sure that he'll do what I ordered. He isn't that kind of person.

"Goodmorning milady!" Lara greeted me as she entered the room with a box on her arms. What is that thing?

"Lady Georgia is having a party and you two are invited!" Lara exlaimed excitedly. Well, georgia is the Marchioness's daughter. I smiled at her and then look at the box.

"This is the dress Lady Summer give in exchange of the dress you lent her. It gets tainted when they're in town" Lara explained. And I just nod my head. I look into it and open the box. It is color red dress and it doesn't suit me. My hair is already color red and my dress too?

"Keep that. I'll be choosing my dress in my closet to wear" I asked Lara and she just bow er head and do what I have said. And I open my closet and choose a dress.

"Wow!! You're so beautiful milady!" Lara exclaimed after finishing up my self. I look into my mirror and I found myself changing my hairstyle. I style my hair with mom's favorite hair style. And I run towards my closet and find a dress pairing to my mom. And there!

"Lady Snow?" Lara asked when she saw me change. She blinked twice and asked me.

"I-is that really you Milady?" I smiled at her again and I look at myself in my mirror. Now I really looks like my mom. And I know that the Marchioness is very fond of my mom. They are like friends.

"Lara let's go!" I said and walks towards the door. And I'm shock when I saw Frost in front of my room. And it looks on me like he is lost or something. He might know aboutmy mother too that he is shocked.

He cleared his throat.

"The Duchess and Lady Summer already left" he said. And so I sighed. I already expect this. I smiled at him and look at his suit. Is he invited too?

"Don't worry milady I ready your carriage" Lara from my back spoke. And so I smile.

"Then let's go!"

I go down the stairs and there I saw my father talking with our head butler. He looks like he's leaving. He doesn't even know that the two left me.

"Father" I exclaimed. And I see him look at me. I smiled at him. And I saw him shocked. I walks towards him and start my action.

"Father did you see mother and sister?" I asked while looking around. And I saw father look at the head butler. It bow down amd answer.

"The Duchess and Lady Summer alreay left, they don't know if you are comin or not and they might be late to the party" the man explained. It looks like he is on that b*tch side.

_________

AFTER that scene father tell the butler to arrange some carriage for me. But I stop him and said that I already expect that so Lara did ready something for me. And I know my father is angry about that. Hihihi

'you are really now a villainess?'

I shake my head when I heard her voice again. And so what? That was what I wish for. And so I can ruin their life. And now is the biggest part.

We hurriedly get on the carriage with Lara and Frost. And go to the house of the Marchioness. As we arrive the party has already started. I smirk at my mind.

I stepped down to the carriage as frost help me. And now everyone's attention is on me. And what plastered on their faces are 'who is she?'

"Miella?" then a woman appeared infront of me. And based on her looks she is the Marchioness.

"It's my pleasure to be invited in your daughter's party Marchioness, but my name is Snow Vancouve not Miella" I introduce myself and bow infront of her. And I heard everyone gasp.

'Isn't she the black sheep of the family?'

'she looks like her mother'

'I thought Lady Summer is more beautiful but now I know'

'she have manners'

'I envy her being talked to by the Marchioness'

"I'm sorry about that Lady Snow, can you accompany me in this party. Based on your looks you are close with your mom aren't you? I want to talk to someone who is close to my friend" the Marchionness exclaimed. So I smile. The plan is working.

As the marchioness lead me to the central table I look for the two and they look troubled. I smirked inside my head.

'Isn't that Mister Sean?'

'Lady Snow is accompanied by Mister sean?'

'I want to be her!'

I look at Frost at my side. I didn't know that he is famous to Lady nobles. Who is he exactly? I just shake my head and focus at the Marchionness.

"Sit darling and enjoy the party" the Marchionness exlaimed as we reach the table and she let me seat there. I know that only special visitor seat in here. Then I look at Frost when he seat beside me. He is a special guest too?

"So let's talk about your mom, my daughter wouldn't mind if I get one of her guests" Marchionness said. So I laugh at her. And so she is. And when the talks became personal. She asked me to go out with her in te garden.

"I can't imagine the duke change wife just after Miella died!" I smiled faintly. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who hates that idea.

"It looks like it's getting late, you should go home now. Let's see each other again! I'll invite you but it'll be my party" the Marchionness exclaimed happily. I bowed at her.

"It's my pleasure Marchionness"

I smirked.

'next thing to be a villain is to have allies not just being witty'

I know I know.

_________Part 5 Completed_________

-AllyDarky-

A/N: Please guys don't reflect in this story okay? It's bad to be a villainess. And don't ever do this!! Okay!?

Hahaha

Just joking! Enjoy reading? Don't forget to vote/comment!!

Love you guys!!

Hope you don't get bored!!