Chapter 3

Chapter 3

WHEN Frost came back we continue our lesson. I know I'm using most of his time. But it's better to be finished this lesson before summer. That is two months from now.

"There are different kinds of magic in this world. But since we just started our lesson I'll just say the basics. And I'm checking if you have magic inside your body" frost spoke. And I'm just looking at the book he is holding. It's so pretty but old.

"Do you want this book milady?" he asked. And I can't help to nod. I saw him look at me. Not just looking I think? He's observing me.

"I'll give this book if I found any magic in your body, but don't get too excited. Only 1% of lady nobles have magic and 50% of men have" he explained. But I can't help to be curious. I don't know if the 'villainess in the mirror'  is kind of magic.

'are you talking about me!?'

Whatever. I look at frost and he sighed. So I smiled at him and I saw him stop and stare at me. He's like saying 'are you serious?'

"As long as there's 1% it's possible right?" I asked him. But he just sigh again. He breathe in and out and spoke.

"It's possible, but we need your father's permission in this" he exclaimed. So I stop. Father---oh. I forgot that we got close just awhile ago. Why not use the chance?

"Did you change---" I cut him offand smiled happily.

"I'll tell it to my father later!!" I said. And I just saw him move his head. Then our discussion about magic continues.

"Te basic magic is Nature, and these are fire, water, earth, and wind. The four is mostly from the Imperial family and that includes you. The count, viscount, baron have different magical power. It depends on the talent and only 10% of them have these power" frost explained. And I just listen to him. He teaches me the history of magic and all.

"Dark magic is also here but we can't tell how many have these. Even though you don't have a magical core you can have dark magic, because it is made from hatred, sadness, cruelty, madness and wickedness. And when that happens you'll have an extraordinary magic that your feelings have ever wish for. But it is always to harm someone that's why it's called dark magic" that magic is what I can't forget in ou lesson today.

My hair in my body is rised up just by thinking about it. And I can't ask myself I'm scared.

Does 'villainess in the mirror'  a dark magic. Please don't answer me.

'okay'

I sighed and look at the mirror. I went inside my mother's room after we finished studying. I don't even know if frost already wemt home. I'm so out of my mind. Arrgghhh! I'm sure my father will scold me for not seeing frost home. It's part of manners.

__________

"LADY Snow" I stand up in my mother's bed and walk towards my room. Maybe 'they' already finished shopping and we'll eat dinner. And I'm glad too that Lara didn't run this time.

"I'm coming!" I said as I open te door and I saw Lara outside. She bows at me and I lead the way in our dining area.

"Snow why didn't you see your teacher home?" my father asked first thing when he saw me. I can see dissapointment in his eyes. But I'm more curious why is he still here?

"It's not Lady Snow's fault Duke Norman the lesson today might be a trauma to her" frost in the dining area seat speak. And I see my father knotted his brows.

"Trauma? Lesson?" my father asked clueless. And so Frost answer him.

"We study about 'dark magic' my duke" and I saw my father nod. And looks at me like a worried father.

"I'm sorry my snow my father didn't meant to shout at you" my father exclaimed. So I just smiled. Might used this chance.

"It's okay father, and I have a favor to ask anyway, it's about the magic matter" I speak as I sit beside my father. Anyway it is always like this. Father in thr middle and me and the b*tch beside him and my sister beside the b*tch. And the guest beside me that is frost.

"What is it? It's the first time you ask for a favor" my father exclaimed and I smiled shyly. I look at frost and cleared my throat.

"I wamt to do the magic test" I answered him. And I saw him shocked. And hear the b*tch laugh quietly. And I know no one notices that.

'wanna teach her a lesson?'

I just rolled my eyes in my head when I heard that voice again. I don't want to talk to her now. It's giving me goosebumps.

"Oh! Ofcourse you can, now let's start eating right?" my father agreed and start the dinner. I'm so happy while eating and I can't help to smile. And I know the b*tch is angry about my father's decision. And I can tell that she brainwashed my sister again to cause her this much aura. It feels like she's telling her to behave.

"Lara accompany Mister Snow to his room" father ordered Lara but I stopped my father.

"Can I borrow your time Teacher Frost?" I asked him. And I saw my father look at me. What? And he is giving me a kind of look.

"Ofcourse my lady" frost answered. So I smiled my father and lead frost the way to my library. I even hear my father something like me being a grown up.

"I don't want to be wronged milady, what are we doing in your library?" frost asked. So I can't help to laugh. My father thought so that there are something between us too but.....

"I want to do the magic test now" I said.

_________Part 4 Completed________

-AllyDarky-

A/N: Wattzup readers!! What magic do you think Snow have? What exactly is 'villainess in the mirror'?

Anyway can you leave a vote/comment?

And I want to say hello to my friends there! Close or not, followers or not. Wala lang gusto ko lang kamustahin ang mga supporters ko!!

Goodluck again on the next chapters!!

Enjoy reading!!