Chapter 7

Chapter 7

YESTERDAY was a chaos. The b*tch is called after the incident in father's office. And based from her bad mood she is being scold at. That's good!

"I know milady do that" I look at Frost and show him my 'what are you talking about' look. And he just sigh.

"In two weeks I'm going to leave be careful in what are you doing milady" he said. So I just shake my head. I smiled at him.

"I'm going to be alright, and I'll be careful. And two weeks is still far from now so there's nothing to worry about!" I exclaimed but he just sigh. I look at him and stared at him. I can tell he is handsome but I wonder why I don't have any feelings towards him. Is it because I think of him as a teacher?

"Milady?" he suddenly asked. Maybe I've been staring too much. I smiled at him.

"You've been my teacher for two weeks already but I don't know anything about you just your name and job" I spoke. And I feel him stop in what is he doing.

"I'm your student and friend why not tell me? Or........

..... You don't think I am do you!?" I shockingly shouted. And I se his reaction change. So I laughed.

"Just kidding teachet frost" I said. But he suddenly spoke.

"I'm Sean Frost Levnbourt, the marchioness's son, but I didn't introduce myself to public as it is but a teacher in a magical school and just a noble" he explained. And I am so shocked. So that's why then...... I can tell that they are kinda close. And the necklace.

Is the marchioness trying to partner me with her son? Oh my!!

"And now you know" he added. I breathe some air before looking at him. As I can see, I can tell that he kinda looks like the Marques.

"Oh! I'm glad that you become my friend!" I exclaimed and smiled at him. But he just give me a cold reaction.

"Anyway we got a pair necklace" and I show him the necklace he is wearing. And I saw him...... Blushed?

"E-excuse me milady" he said and I wonder why? Ahh! Haha. He is such a little boy. Or is it just me who don't care?

'that's savage'

I rolled my eyes and roamed my eyes around the room. And look at the door out of the library. I remember I shall come to my mother's room. I haven't got in there after what happened yesterday.

I opened the door and I look inside. The closet is closed so I opened it. And I saw there the dress the b*tch wore yesterday. I'm the one who put it in her closet using teleportation. I just read it in the book Frost gave me and study it to do this plan.

'I didn't expect you to be that witty'

I smirked. And then I look beside my mother's bed and I'm shock when I didn't see the mirror there. Where did they put that?

_________

I RUSHED to my father's office and I saw him doing something in his table. He looks at me when he noticed me. He smiled at me. But I can't return the smile.

"What is my daughter doing in my office?" father asked. So I breathe air and look at him and said.

"Where did you put the mirror in mom's room?" I asked him. And I saw how his brow knotted. He might think why would I find that scrap. But we that it is not.

"It's hidden in the base-----" I cut him off and speak.

"Return it back now!!" I shouted and I saw my father stilled. And I just realized what I did. Oh no!

"O-okay I'll ask Jordan" but he said that. And because of that I become calm. I look at father and smiled at him.

"Thank you father!!" and his reaction change. And smiled at me too.

"Anything for my daughter" he said and I bow to him and excuse myself when he called me again.

"Anyway Snow do you plan on marrying someone?" my father asked. So I knotted my brow. What's with the sudden ask? Is he trying to sell me off to some rich noble?

"It's not in my plan father" I answered and he just nod. And then he let me left. I'm getting curious for my father's action

"Milady" I look to Frost that is infront of me. We are back in the library and I can help thinking about my father.

"Are you listening?" he asked and I just nod. But he looks at me like he can't believe what I'm saying. I just sighed.

"That's all for today" and our class ended. Frost leave early today and didn't eat dinner with us because he have something important to do. And know we are eating dinner.

And in the midst of it my father cleared his throat and we all look at him.

"Duke Marcus Ceuxovou is asking for marriage with you Snow and his son" my father exclaimed. And so I'm shocked. Yet this answer my curiosity. So this is the reason my father have been acting like that.

"What!? Why Snow?-----" my father cut off the b*tch and she stopped. My father look at me with a questioning look.

"You still have a month to think about it though" father added. And so I calmed. It looks like he'll be using me in this next few days and give me away after he gets the benefits. What a great father.

'yes he is! It's the future duke anyway, you'll become a duchess!'

I shake my head. And we all continue eating. After we eat I passed the hallway and there I heard my sister's maid and Summer talking while going to her room.

"Will you be okay milady? She is going to marry the future duke!! What should we do!?" one of them said. And I waited for my sister's reply.

"Ofcourse not, I'll do anything to be liked by the duke"

If you can. Cause before you start I'll ruin you first.

_________Part 8 Completed_________

-AllyDarky-

A/N: Hey guys!! Do you notice? That almost all the scene in my story are breakfast, lunch or dinner? Well I'm sorry I was just so hingry while writing this! I'm dieting!

#Tobesexy
#Justajoke

Enjoy reading!!

Hahaha baka naman  daming boys ni Snow ayaw mamigay.