Chapter 2

Chapter 2

AFTER my classes with Frost. I can tell that he isn't the kined of giy who'll get ordered easily. And he is a very intelligent teacher. Teaching me economics and manners at the same time.

"Lady Snow!" Lara shouted from my back. Anyway I'm inside my little garden---actually it was my mom's but I already taken care of this place. And the b*tches don't care about it anyway.

"What's with the running everytime you call my name Lara?" I asked her. And I saw her stop on at my side.

"I-I'm sorry my lady, but the duke is looking for you!!" I stand up and walk towards the door of the garden when it suddenly open. And there I saw my father with my sister at his side.

From the looks of it my sister did say something bad again about me to our father. So......

"Your sister's closet is burned" my father exclaimed. And I express my shock face. Who burned it?

"Oh my! Did you get hurt sister? Eventhough I hate you for choosing new mom I can't afford you to get hurt!!" I act as I care for her. And my father watch us from affar. Bit inside my mind I'm already disgusted.

"Then would you mind lending some of your clothes to your sister?" my father asked. So I smiled.

"Ofcourse! You can choose anything!! Come! Let's pick you a clothes" I speak and lead my sister to my room. But then...

"I-I'm okay sister! I think I can just buy new one, I don't want you to be uncomfortable for lending your hated sister" she exclaimed when we are already in the hallway. And I heard the maids whispering something that irritate my ears.

"Lady Snow hated Lady Summer she might be the one who caused that fire"

I cleared my throat. It looks like everyone hates me in this house. Well I know that already.

"But I'm happy that you didn't accused me for that fire, well I'm taking my lessons that time with Teacher Frost and I was from the garden. And It makes me sad that I don't have any close maids just Lara. And I'm happy that she never leave by my side" I spoke a little louder. So the maids can hear me. And I almost laughed when I heard someone say....

"I didn't know that Lady Snow is pitiful"

"I might have prejudice her in the first place"

I smirked inside my head.

"Sister if you don't want to borrow my clothes it's fine, I'll understand. But........ I thought we'll already have time with you" I added and try to lower my voice on the last part but still able to hear. And I saw how Summer reacts.

"T-then I'll borrow clothes if that's what makes you happy" she exclaimed with a forced smile. Ofcourse I know what's natural and what's fake. I always use the latter though.

'I never thought you're this witty'

I rolled my eyes in my head when I heard the b*tch's voice again. Whatever.

__________

I SMILED at my sister when I saw her with my clothes. Ofcourse I lent her my new clothes. Who'll lent someone their old clothes without being judged? I know my mother will ask something about the clothes. So I choose the best.

"You looks pretty in every clothes you wear" I exclaimed that makes her smile. The genuine one. It looks like she is easy to tame. But the problem is......

"I don't know that you wear this kind of clothes Snow" the b*tch says while eating lunch. And that smile plastered on her face is so plastic.

"Ofcourse mom, It's not like Summer is the only one wearing trendy clothes. I don't want to ruin my father's name so I'm going to be a respectable lady soon. My teacher is very good and helps me cope up. I'm sad that mother don't even try to have time with me even if I hate her. But maybe I'll soon change my mind" after I said those I smileed sweetly at the three. And I saw my father's reaction became happy.

"I'm happy that my eldest daughter is already growing up ha ha ha ha! I might let you attend parties if you keep your attitude. I'm proud as a father. I want to spend my time with my family on summer I already plan about it! What do you think Clara? Summer?" my father asked. So I remain silent. I know this will happen.

"Snow? Will you come with us?" my father added. So I become shock. I didn't expect something like this. But......

"Ofcourse father I would like to join our family bonding together" I happily exclaimed. And I saw the b*tch look at me.

"If my sister is coming I shall too!" Summer speak and now we are all looking at the b*tch. She smiled at the duke.

"Then it's a family bonding then! But it's still far before summer let's not get too excited" And I heard a bitterness in her voice. But I know that I'm the only one who did notice that.

'nice instict, we shall plan before summer I'm sure the b*tch is also planning something'

I nodded at my head. Then we all continue eating and talk like a happy family do but you know too that it's not and never be.

"Snow I'm looking for what you've learned in the next days, keep improving hmm? Just like your mom" I smiled for what my father said. I'm happy that he still remember my mother but I know that......

"Honey, how about we go to the town center? We shall buy clothes for Summer, right summer?" the b*tch interrupted. And I rolled my eyes at the back of my head. She's so annoying.

"Will you come?" my father asked. But I just smiled at him.

"Teacher frost will soon comeback from the town I should study hard to not dissapoint my father" and I know after I seaid that my father is proud.

I smirked. I'll play with you guys and ruin you soon.

___________Part 3 Completed_________

-AllyDarky-

A/N: Hi guys!! Anyway I'm not asking you anymore hahaha. I just want to tell you my social media account. If you just want to befriend or be mutual you can follow/add me.

Facebook: Ally Darky
Instagram: Violet
Tiktok: cold_mei407

And can you vote and comment in my story? I want to dedicate this story to my lovely readers!

Thank you!!