Chapter 6

Chapter 6

YESTERDAY was a very good day. At dinner my father exclaimed how he is proud of me. And the two b*tches have a foul mood after that. I can even hear her shouting to a maid. And because I'm happy I sleep early. But.....

I woke up in the wrong side of the bed and I even hear a news. After a lucky day now a bad day.

"The marriage is already set" my father said during breakfast. I just knew that my sister has a fiance. But I don't know who is it. Nor even my sister know who it was.

"Norman isn't this a little early? Your daughter is just a young girl after all. Why not let Snow marry instead, she is the----" my father cut off the b*tch and she is shocked. This is the first time he did that to her. I can't help to smirk inside my head.

"It's already been decided Clara don't interfere with my decision" my father said firmly. And I saw the woman shut up and continue eating.

Ofcourse why would father let me marry when I'm helping him through my connections? I just shake my head.

I'm pretty sure the b*tch is worried about her position in this house if her only beloved disciple get married. Ha ha ha.

'that's a villainess for you'

I cleared my throat. I look at my sister and she smiled at the b*tch.

"Father who is the lucky man who will marry my talented sister?" I asked and I see my father sighed. It looks like he doesn't now who is it either.

"He is a great man" that's just what father answer. So I just nodded.

After that breakfast I go to my library but I'm shocked for what I saw. My books!! The bookshelf is in ruin!!!

Who did this to my beloved library!?

'the b*tch already move we can't let her continue'

I gritted my teeth. Father angered her so much that she became this violent. I heard the door open and a gasp.

"Milady what happened?" Lara voice filled the whole room. And she hurriedly go to the books and start to arrange it when I stop her. She thinks she can just get out of this mess?

'that's a villainess for you'

"Milady?" I heard Lara asked. I immediately get out of my library and went of the hallway. And I saw there the maids.

"Who dare to ruin my library!?" I shouted. And I heard them gasp. This is my first time shouting at them.

"W-what are you saying Milady?" one of the maids asked. And I heard footsteps towards us. Maybe the three heard me shout.

"What's happening here Snow?" the b*tch asked. So I look at her showing my angry face. Telling her to back off.

"Oh my!! Why is sister scary?" my sister exclaimed. Hmmp.

"Someone just ruined my library!! Everything is a mess!!" I said. And I waited for my father's reaction. Then suddenly frost came.

"How can I study now and invite my guests to tea?" I asked and look at my library. And my father's reaction change when he hear study and guests. 

"I'll investigate about this my daughter"

________

DAYS passed and I heard nothing about the investigation. We clean my library and fix my books. I know my father is working on it but I doubt why he can't get answers. But I know that I'm not the only one who has connections.

"There's another gift for you Milady" I heard Summer's maid exclaimed in the living room. And day after day my sister's fiance keeps on bringing gifts for her but never showed up.

Just who is this guy? He is definitely rich!!

"Oh my you already wear the necklace he gave you?" one of the maids ask and there I saw a familiar necklace in my sister's neck. Where did I see that again?

"Your fiance is really rich milady! You're so lucky!!" another maid exclaimed. So  just rolled my eyes. I don't want to hear them anymore.

And anyway I'm looking for Frost. We should start studying by now. Just where is he?

"Milady" I almost jumped out of my place when I heard frost's cold voice at my back. I turned around I saw him looking at me.

And I saw a familiar necklace in his neck. It's......

I saw him look away and hide the necklace so I became curious. Why does he have that?

"Who gives you the necklace?" I asked as we walks towards the library.

"My mother" he answered. And I get more curious. I never knew his family nor everything about him.

Anyway today I'll get revenge for my beloved library. I look at the clock and it's almost lunch time. When we finished studying in the morning I get out of my room and rushed to my mother's room. I look around and when I see no one I do what I hace to do.

"Where did you get your clothes Clara?" my father asked during lunch. And the b*tch smiled.

"In my closet honey" she answered. And then.....

I see Lara rushed through and come to me. I even saw my father raised his brow. But I just continue.

"Milady! Madam Miella's room is a mess!!" Lara Whisper. And I became shock. Everyone look at me in the dining area. While frost give me a questioning face.

"What!? My mother room is a mess? And some dress are missing!?" I shouted and stand up in my chair. I look at my father and I saw his reaction change. And the b*tch's face become pale. Hmmmp

"S-sorry about that father, I should  keep my manners" I speak and acts scared. But he just shake his head.

"Jordan, check Miella's room" father ordered our family's butler. And he goes but....

"I'll be checking too" frost said. And my fther just nodded. Father trust him that easily? And now the b*tch's face become more paler.

'that's a villainess for you'

That's what villainess do. If she is a b*tch. I'm a freak, villainess freak.

_________Part 7 Completed________

-AllyDarky-

A/N: Again, Don't reflect with our protagonist/villainess. That's bad hmm? Be a good girl! Hahaha, mabuti nang malinaw.

That's what she gets from making our villainess angry b*tch!

Am I right? Be ready for the angry Norman, Claragoat!

Scroll na!!