Finally, I was able to pull her from me, holding her out by her shoulders to get a good look at her. "Your hair is down, and I love it. You look amaze."

She beamed while her cheeks shifted to a light shade of pink. "Do you really? I'm putting it up in a slick ponytail for the premiere. The people aren't ready for this." We both laughed at that, though I wish she would realize how pretty she is with her hair down too.

I could feel Hange's hands grab onto my hips as soon as I released Sasha, bringing an instant smile to me face. "Where's everyone else?" I asked, leaning back against them.

Sasha pointed to the elevator, telling us the girls were getting their hair and makeup done on floor 3. I looked at Hange. "Who're you getting ready with?"

"My tux is probably with the guys..." They said, weighing their options. "It would be easier if I got ready with them." I tried to hide my disappointment, but they could see right through me. "It'll make seeing you when we get to the carpet and any time before then even more exciting."

I watched their eyes trail down my body, then right back to my eyes, slowly. They planted a kiss to my forehead, smiling against my skin before holding their hand up to say goodbye. "Tell the girls I said hi!" Hange said loudly as they turned to walk away. Sasha and I held a thumbs up before we turned to race to the elevator button. She won.

"When is it my turn to be happy?" Sasha groaned, grabbing onto the railing behind her and resting her head against the elevator wall. I laughed, her head rolling to the side to look at me.

"Seriously, how did you get so damn lucky? Both of you. It's like i'm watching some sort of romance movie right in front of me." I smile, mimicking her position as I leaned my lower half against the railing, my hands pressed to the cool silver.

All I can do is shrug. I think about it every day, and I still have no clue. "You practically melt every time they look at you, and (y/n), I speak for everyone when I say the way they look at you...I don't think we've ever seen a person admire someone they way they do with you."

I can feel my face getting hot, sweat making its way to my palms, the silver railings not so cool anymore. I shake my head, attempting to change the subject. "You don't have anyone who makes you weak in the knees?" I raise an eyebrow and we both laugh, just as the elevator doors open.

Sasha leads me to a door down the hallway and to the left, knocking as they opened the door.
Mikasa, Annie, Historia, and Ymir turned towards the door, smiling when we walked in. "The rest of the girls are probably in the other room, and Yelena is with the guys since she's wearing a tux too."

I froze temporarily, but I don't think anyone noticed. No, Mikasa noticed. Her eyebrows shifted, slightly, but her eyes stayed in contact with mine before shifting back towards the mirror. There was no keeping anything from this girl.

I returned my smile to my face, walking over to one of the vanity's where a woman almost immediately began doing her job. We all had pictures of our dresses taped to where we were seated, and we trusted both the designer and the makeup artist to work their magic.

"Who's going to the after party?"
Ymir and Historia exchanged a glance from their chairs. "I think we'll be too tired after the event and everything." Historia said, her hands fidgeting on her lap. "I'm going if Armin wants to." Annie said simply, staying perfectly still for her makeup person.

"Ymir shouldn't you be with Hange and Yelena, you're wearing a tux too, right?" Mikasa asked, changing the subject. We made eye contact again.

"I didn't want to leave her, so i'll just meet them in the dressing rooms later." Ymir smiled, stretching their arms out from their seat, watching Historia. I smiled softly, maybe this is what Sasha meant.